The Coronavirus thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what we should be doing.
Can i have a job with them PLEASE.
True, sometimes it will take Draconian measures to get through the thick skulls of some. Always the best measure to treat with respect the enemy you don't know. I won't be ashamed to say when asked, 'What did you do in the great pandemic'. 'I hid'.

Good for her MyQuil
I hope that when all this is over we as a nation are going to re-evaluate,But i am not holding my breath TBH.

Actually to get down to the meat and two veg,Its disgusting that things have got to the present state.
In all walks of life
Young people NEED hope without that there is nothing.

If Boris wants to be rememered as one of Britans greatest prime ministers he has the oppertunity
Its not to late Boris.!!!!

It begs the question why are kids today nothing more than dumb consumers
yup there is as allways a few notable exceptions

Pile it high and sell it for the most you can get allways works and allways has done and allways will.
we are not people we are customers/consumers.

One caveate only good for those with money
Rest can go to hell.!!!

1585759064939-png.23986

I get the 510,000 number is about if 80% of the population get it and 1% die, I assume 250,000 is 80% get it but hospitals are not over run halving the deaths but how you get to 20,000 seems to be if we isolate for a bit it goes away. Please tell me i'm wrong.

I think the UK government are doing a lot better that some other governments its some of the populi who aren't following directives which is a major head ache.

I dont. They're just reacting to everything and not being proactive (look at how many u-turns they've been forced to make). They're giving mixed messages about things (e.g. stay in but go to work and make sure you go out to exercise) They're also flat out lying about loads of stuff during the daily press conference

Latest posts

Back