The Coronavirus thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im wonder what's going to happen when the lockdown stops. Everyone comes out of isolation and (re) infects each other?

I think people will be wary of gathering in big numbers for a long time unfortunately those that run big sports will let greed rule the day and we will be encouraged to go on mass to the stadiums.

I think people will be wary of gathering in big numbers for a long time unfortunately this that run the big sports will let greed rule the day and we will be encouraged to go on mass to the stadiums.
I'd go en masse to a Woodstock 2020 just to celebrate life and joy and everything cool and mellow.
Bloody hell. That was a good pint. Must brew some more of that one.

Just heard that in the radio they did the right thing however I wonder how many profitable businesses have done the same and the tabloids are not plastering their names all over the place, I guess football is an easy target.

BTW I am not a Liverpool fan.

Many people are saying the whole 'why arent footballers taking a pay cut' story it a distraction pushed by certain people to distract from the fact the Government is failing on PPE/Ventilators/testing

Dr Anthony Costello, Professor of Global Health, University College London, Channel 4 news tonight. He's unclear from government briefings as to whether we are following a delay policy to bring in herd immunity without overwhelming the NHS or whether it's a suppress policy. If the latter we have to do a hell of a lot more as per Singapore and South Korea. Worth watching on C4+1 if you have it....

Dr Anthony Costello, Professor of Global Health, University College London, Channel 4 news tonight. He's unclear from government briefings as to whether we are following a delay policy to bring in herd immunity without overwhelming the NHS or whether it's a suppress policy. If the latter we have to do a hell of a lot more as per Singapore and South Korea. Worth watching on C4+1 if you have it....

I think you can get C4+1 on the C4 player app

This seems to be the Governments problem from the start. They haven't been following one coherent policy

i am a Liverpool fan and i thought it was wrong what they did, some are calling Kloppo for it ffs he is the manager not the owners, My next rant will be if they give Branson a bail out, mind you he might spit his dummy out and pull the plug on his media tv services :laugh8:

ashock1

I hope he doesnt have to go on a ventilator as I'm sure I read it's 50/50 survival rate

Anyone else just see corny keg set ups when they see the ventilators? I always think 'wonder how many kegs they're running from that' when I see the tubing and that on the news.

Just me? Too much time on here.

Sorry if I sound heartless here, but he went around like a tw** shaking hands and saying nothing to worry about, going all Edwina Curry. Karma is a female dog. Let's hope he hasn't got a doctor from Bongo Bongo land

I dont think anyone wants to wish harm on the eejit but I cant help but think this too. As I mentioned earlier. I'm thinking some people like BJ think rules are for the little people. His Mrs is up the duff as well, I bet she's crapping herself. BJ is clearly obese so Im betting he has one or more underlying health conditions that comes along with obesity

Anyone else just see corny keg set ups when they see the ventilators? I always think 'wonder how many kegs they're running from that' when I see the tubing and that on the news.

Just me? Too much time on here.

:laugh8:

I cant count the amount of times I gone to type yesterday and typed yeasterday and had to delete it :laugh8:

Back