The Coronavirus thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Ike has been booted off Faceache for posting coronavirus conspiracies

Facebook has taken down the official page of conspiracy theorist David Icke for publishing "health misinformation that could cause physical harm".

Mr Icke has made several false claims about coronavirus, such as suggesting 5G mobile phone networks are linked to the spread of the virus.

In one video, he suggested a Jewish group was behind the virus.

Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."

Facebook said in a statement: "We have removed this Page for repeatedly violating our policies on harmful misinformation''

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

Also "revealed" back on page 8 of this thread....

I know it was common knowledge that the virus had a fatty outer layer but i hadn't given washing up liquid a thought its mush cheaper than bottles of liquid sanitising soap and of course you don't need sanitiser as it degreases so will do the job.

1588360578795.png

I know it was common knowledge that the virus had a fatty outer layer but i hadn't given washing up liquid a thought its mush cheaper than bottles of liquid sanitising soap and of course you don't need sanitiser as it degreases so will do the job.

View attachment 25225

I recently bought 1L of citrus bike chain degreaser. I wonder if that will work if the shops run out of washing up liquid :laugh8:

David Ike has been booted off Faceache for posting coronavirus conspiracies

Facebook has taken down the official page of conspiracy theorist David Icke for publishing "health misinformation that could cause physical harm".

Mr Icke has made several false claims about coronavirus, such as suggesting 5G mobile phone networks are linked to the spread of the virus.

In one video, he suggested a Jewish group was behind the virus.

Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."

Facebook said in a statement: "We have removed this Page for repeatedly violating our policies on harmful misinformation''

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

Still on twitter - David Icke (@davidicke) | Twitter

1588361480194.png

1588361779450.png

It might make changing gear on the recumbent difficult. :laugh8:

Talking of the recumbent, a week ago or so I noticed a small crack/split in the rim on my front wheel. So I ordered another one. But the delivery time was up to two weeks. All this week I've been commuting on it and I've been checking the split regularly. It's been getting bigger and bigger as the week has gone on.
It's been a race between my front wheel completely collapsing and the new one arriving as I really didnt want to commute on the train (for obvious reasons). Yesterday when I got home the split had go so bad, the split had split! So I decided to bite the bullet and travel on the train next week. Fortunately my new front wheel arrived today

i hadn't given washing up liquid a thought its mush cheaper than bottles of liquid sanitising soap
I made up a sprayer bottle of washing up liquid as soon as this started and use it to spray all the items on the shopping list I can't dunk in the sink.

I've got a Tabasco bottle with washing up liquid water in my coat pocker that I use for cleaning on the go. I keep thinking people are doing similar things but maybe not.

I've got a Tabasco bottle with washing up liquid water in my coat pocker that I use for cleaning on the go. I keep thinking people are doing similar things but maybe not.

I carry a small bottle of hand gel as i use different vehicles so always use some before eating/drinking probably overkill but i like the peace of mind.

I'm just having a rant cos i am ****** off with this lockdown most as my family are are complying its the dick heads who dont think it applys to them that **** me off, fine them big time lock them up just get them of the streets out of the parks it cant be that hard
Couldn't agree more ROD.
Absolute selfing dicks, and they are the cockroaches that tend not to get infected.
Theres still a lockdown but the roads are as busy as normal

I carry a small bottle of hand gel as i use different vehicles so always use some before eating/drinking probably overkill but i like the peace of mind.
Do all you can to stay safe buddy.
My wife super on top of the sanitation, not been in any shops but this morning she's showing symptoms, and I'm still bed ridden, so were kinda screwed

1588399089659.png
Apologies for defiling this otherwise pristine thread with a glimpse of this rag, but isn't this very worrying? A £5 million fund to donate cash to NHS Procurement (if it were needed now that the Magic Money Forest has been found) might be useful, but if PPE equipment is in short supply globally, then this self-serving stunt only serves to reduce that supply and divert stocks away from where the NHS would want to provide them. If I understand right, The Mail is now in competition with the NHS.

And who in their right mind would want to book a cruise for the forseeable future? I bet a few cruise companies will be going under
Well, there was a woman on the radio this week. She'd booked a cruise on the Ruby Princess.
Probably the source of most of Australia's victims.
I can't remember exactly when the cruise was for. A few months time I think.
She was confident the ship would be clean and there would be no issue.

A few months ago I was at the football. Sometimes if my mate doesn't go I sit with someone from the Mariners forum.
It came up in conversation that his wife was at home watching David Icke videos on youtube.
I was just saying " oh that bloke is a fu........." when he interrupted me and started to tell me all about how
wonderful David Icke was and how him and his wife loved the videos. Needless to say I didn't mention it again.

Well, there was a woman on the radio this week. She'd booked a cruise on the Ruby Princess.
Probably the source of most of Australia's victims.
I can't remember exactly when the cruise was for. A few months time I think.
She was confident the ship would be clean and there would be no issue.

A few months ago I was at the football. Sometimes if my mate doesn't go I sit with someone from the Mariners forum.
It came up in conversation that his wife was at home watching David Icke videos on youtube.
I was just saying " oh that bloke is a fu........." when he interrupted me and started to tell me all about how
wonderful David Icke was and how him and his wife loved the videos. Needless to say I didn't mention it again.

Darwinism in action :laugh8:

View attachment 25241
Apologies for defiling this otherwise pristine thread with a glimpse of this rag, but isn't this very worrying? A £5 million fund to donate cash to NHS Procurement (if it were needed now that the Magic Money Forest has been found) might be useful, but if PPE equipment is in short supply globally, then this self-serving stunt only serves to reduce that supply and divert stocks away from where the NHS would want to provide them. If I understand right, The Mail is now in competition with the NHS.
Yes, it does appear strange.
We had the same in Australia. Mining Magnate goes to China and uses his contacts to buy 10 million covid 19 test kits.
Not sure why we need 10 million but hey ho.
OK so he sells a shitload of iron ore to China. But how does he have contacts that the government don't?
But then they tell us that although he bought them the Australian government is going to pay him back.

Another thing I find strange is the shortage of PPE. In Australia we seem to have enough.
We seem to have the virus under control here. So now they're starting to do operations again in hospitals.
The way I see it, is the Aussies should be saying we've got it under control. Looks like we've got a bit of spare kit.
I would have thought we'd be offering some to the UK or the Yanks. Help each other out. Although I have read the Yanks
were buying stuff already loaded on planes in China by offering a higher price.
Butter the UK government up for some trade after Brexit.

Another thing I find strange is the shortage of PPE. In Australia we seem to have enough.
We seem to have enough here, too. Pharmacists and supermarkets are to start selling masks soon, they're giving them out in Paris, I understand, my lad in Madrid tells me the police are handing them out on the streets. Stretchy latex gloves for DIY and household cleaning have always been available in the supermarket next to the Marigold gloves. The checkout girls wear masks and visors and all the staff wear masks. I've heard of no shortage of hospital gowns either!
Don't really understand why the UK needs charities to help it out. Now sending stuff to Trumpland would probably cause a diplomatic incident since the orange man has single-handedly got it all under control and is going to send it back to China!

Do all you can to stay safe buddy.
My wife super on top of the sanitation, not been in any shops but this morning she's showing symptoms, and I'm still bed ridden, so were kinda screwed

Bad news mate hope you both get well soon.

Latest posts

Back