The Duke of Edinburgh

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowt wrong with your memory Clint.

3120826439_f50b220768.jpg

One of cats could run up the curtains. Very entertaining!

Totally off topic but ...

A niece of SWMBO arrived one day to stay for a weekend; complete with a cat! When I pointed out that our two dogs loved cats (mainly for lunch) she said "I trust your dogs 'cos they always do what you say." I was not so confident!

I immediately got Jessica to sit on my knee and put Jake underneath the chair. After about an hour the niece said "Where's the cat?" and I swear that if Jessica could have talked she would have said "Behind that sofa you are sitting on." because not one second had passed where Jessica hadn't kept an eye on that cat.

About another 30 minutes later, the cat was on its owners knee and the dogs were still behaving, so I went into the kitchen to start dinner; and within thirty seconds I heard the shout "No! No! Bad dogs!" and I ran back into the living room.

That was a sight for sore eyes! The two dogs were sitting at the bottom of a pair of curtains (obviously waiting for the cat to fall) and the cat was clinging to the same curtains with its nose pressed up against the ceiling.

Amazingly agile are cats; especially when they see death approaching!

Latest posts

Back