The Dummies' Guide to Brewzilla

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for now, even though its and GF, still works fine apart the top n bottom plate.
Couldnt resist.
O4oFsJo.jpg

It's been a long time since I used the programming. I love my brewzilla but just find it easier to manually set everything and run the times in Brewfather. If I recall S1 is used to delay heat up if wanting to set the water to hear up and keep a constant temp. But I could be wrong...

Think this Is posted on page 1 but it's what I used initially.
I do it manually too. Just enjoy the time.

*sigh*

Unfortunately, due to living costs (minimum wage brewery apprenticeship) I've had to put my brewzilla up for sale just three months after buying it. It sucks but I gotta clear that debt first, and the interest is making it worse.

How do you get the hh setting turned on? Asking for a friend who is new to brewing. I use a digiboil which is essentially the same, but with fewer bells and whistles

How do you get the hh setting turned on? Asking for a friend who is new to brewing. I use a digiboil which is essentially the same, but with fewer bells and whistles
It's explained in the manual, or go on you tube, at the bottom right of the screen press the arrow button once then press temp which will then start flashing press the plus button until it reads HH then press the arrow bottom right walla, make sure the elements are on hope this helps

It's explained in the manual, or go on you tube, at the bottom right of the screen press the arrow button once then press temp which will then start flashing press the plus button until it reads HH then press the arrow bottom right walla, make sure the elements are on hope this helps
Many thanks, I'll share this and see if we can get it running

Latest posts

Back