The end of the road for Boris.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Health Sec Sajid Javid has resigned from the government.
He says he's lost confidence in Boris Johnson.

Sajid Javid
@sajidjavid
· 12m
I have spoken to the Prime Minister to tender my resignation as Secretary of State for Health & Social Care.
It has been an enormous privilege to serve in this role, but I regret that I can no longer continue in good conscience.

1657041399067.png

"Why move my post to this? Ask me first please"

The reason I moved it was because I posted 27 minutes before you and now there could be a steady flow of resignations I didn't want to have several threads all on the same subject spread all over the first page of the snug, I would have done the same had you posted first it's nothing personal.

Just to clarify I and the rest of the team do not need you permission to move your posts.

Last edited:
I just loved that the underling to Javid (Saqib Bhatti) said when he resigned

"The Conservative party has
always been the party of
integrity and honour but
RECENT EVENTS have undermined
trust and standards in
public life."

“Recent”? Apparently he lives on the same planet as the rest of us and there’s nothing to suggest that he’s blind, deaf and dumb!
:hat:

My first reaction was hilarity. But then it dawned that during the current global situation, we need honesty, integrity and competence. It’s taken far too long for too many people to realise that with this current shower those qualities are non existent and it’s going to take a long time for someone to sort out. Whichever party’s at the helm.

Back