The HomeBrewForum Membership Drive!

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Angie

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are a community of brewers. Above all else is the desire to make and create phenomenal (and not so phenomenal) brews to share with our friends and family.

We meet here at TheHomebrewForum.com to discuss our beers, but there’s more. We are a community. We form relationships, and friendships. We respect one another on our paths to brewing. Community is the driving force behind all we do, and in order to keep the community going, we rely on our supporting members.

Supporting members contribute so much to the community. Not just by posting but by contributing. We are offering a discount on our annual supporting membership as the Love Brewing Giveaway is open. That means we can offer our supporting membership for £10.00 a year. This gets you not just a membership, but part of the community.

Please consider contributing to our community. Sign up is fast, and it is appreciated by everyone, both behind the scenes, and what you see posted in the community.

vasi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Count me in. I'm not active here but the information contained is such a valuable resource. A big thanks to all involved!

Harbey

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been away for the last 12months and only just got back to brewing and the forum. Made me realise how much I enjoy reading and posting on here. Happy to help out.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks.
A quick heads up in case any new supporting members haven't realised you now have access to the private "Off Record Forum"
This forum is so you can post without the bots and outsiders cannot see the content. Just the title.
Also, it does not have to be homebrewing related, please feel free to try it out.
This is an area that only Supporting Members and staff can read the threads.

prossermark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker. Not actively brewing at the moment due to other commitments but still enjoy the friendly and informative forum. Happy to support. Hopefully get back to brewing soon.

Angie

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you so much for all that have recently signed up. It's a great forum and you all make it great.

Angie

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Things going okay for you? Please consider becoming a Supporting Member or if the forum has helped you please consider a donation.
Only if it will not cause a hardship for you.

DocAnna

Scottish Brewster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The diversity of this forum is its strength, with discussions that only relation to brewing is that they are the shared thoughts of a group of brewers. It might be better thought as Facebook for brewers... after all many of us post photos of the brews we nurture and all the nice shiny things we buy, make or ingeniate .

A caution though. As with any forum that acts as an echo chamber of similarly held views it can lead to radicalisation and alteration of what we each consider as normal. Symptoms to look out for are Corny kegs multiplying in your home, seeing brewing under pressure as an essential norm, drilling holes in fridges, and in more extreme cases, 3D printing plastic springs and thinking a 1 BBL system sounds good for use at home.

Personally I think you are all brilliant, diverse, imaginative and so often an inspirationclapa, this is a great place that I'm happy to support through membership.

Anna