The Malt Miller- EDIT "NOW MOVED"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borischarlton

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi,

Very pleased to say that we are moving the whole business to new premises in Swindon on Friday November 1st. It will make the day to day running and organising much easier and will be very local to where I live saving me about an hours driving every day.

It will also make our planned expansion into new areas possible so expect more products when we are in and sorted.

All Thursday 31st October (before 2pm) orders will be sent as usual, anything after that will be sent Monday 4th November so just the one days delay.

We have sent over 17,000 orders from our current base serving nearly 6000 customers. With that in mind I would like say a massive thank you to all the support shown on the forum.

Onwards and upwards

Cheers

Rob

Well done mate, I've got to say that you will continue to have my custom as your customer service is spot on.

All the best for the move Rob.
Good products and good service is what you need to get a good customer base, and you have them both in abundance.
You have my continued custom

I'm gutted!!! No more wasted lunchtimes chewin' the fat about hops/shiny/other stuff...

Just have to make excuses to pop through Swindon way...

...actually - if you were to open on matchdays... :hmm:

I'm sure the new premises will be a success. Only been a customer for a few months, but always happy with the service. For me a trip to Swindon is even easier than a visit to Didcot.
Is our shopping town of preference, can at least park in Swindon unlike Oxford :-)

Hope it all goes smoothly rob, hopefully be ordering from you soon, MM vouchers are on my christmas list too :cheers:

I've only done the one order but it came next day and was correct unlike another online retailer who couldn't get either of my orders right. Are you interested in suggestions for new products to stock or do you already have a long list?

Ah, for one moment I was hoping yow we're moving closer to me, not further away :lol:

Good luck with the move Rob, I'm looking forward to seeing what new lines you will have.

Glad my order is being shipped Thursday morning (as requested) :thumb:

All the best with the new premises Rob, order received this morning very promptly as usual thanks :thumb:

Good luck & congrats on your move. Got a few bits and pieces on it's way from you at the mo and hopefully more in the not too distant future.... :drink:

Latest posts

Back