The Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Straight in, but I did hear a few had issues on a fb group. Apparently they have some competition or something that has overloaded the server

It was a nightmare at lunchtime because they launched the Elusive Brewing Birthday competition. It took me 35mins to actually get the kit in my basket and by that time it was sold out.

They added another 50 entries later on but I would have thought the issue would have been sorted.

Thanks both. I think it's a local issue on my device.
Try it now, there was a lot of traffic yesterday due to the comp, when this happens it then starts to shut out anyone outside of the UK first, but the setting that does this has been switched off today so you should be able to access.

Sorted now, thanks. Something weird going on locally and ended up reinstalling the system software. Could have done without that, but it's all bright and shiny now.

Sorted now, thanks. Something weird going on locally and ended up reinstalling the system software. Could have done without that, but it's all bright and shiny now.
Just a quick one , is there maximum spend at the malt Miller where delivery is free ?

One good thing with the malt millar is for uk orders once you get over £100, there isn’t additional charges for going over 30kg.
Useful for when you want a 25kg sack of grain and other grains as well (or like me an epic 12 brew order weighing 63kg!)

One good thing with the malt millar is for uk orders once you get over £100, there isn’t additional charges for going over 30kg.
Useful for when you want a 25kg sack of grain and other grains as well (or like me an epic 12 brew order weighing 63kg!)
Could you please let me take a look at the summer sizzler and ghost ship v.1 and two please , both sound really nice and I like ghost ship a lot . Cheers 👍🍻

I had confirmation from them yesterday that my order had been packed, and I was worrying about the liquid yeast in it if it might not be delivered until Monday.
Needn‘t have worried: just had a text message from DPD saying they’ll deliver at 8:20... I’d better get up then!
Mine is on its way to the Dundee depot - assuming I’ll have an afternoon delivery today.

Cheers guys, from with all the recommendations on this forum think I will give them a go, used to use brew Uk all the time for years but don’t seem to get the service they used to provide and your orders are mostly wrong now days and they really have put there prices up way to much since all the COVID problems. How long after you place your order with the malt Miller do you receive the order ? are they pretty quick

Cheers guys, from with all the recommendations on this forum think I will give them a go, used to use brew Uk all the time for years but don’t seem to get the service they used to provide and your orders are mostly wrong now days and they really have put there prices up way to much since all the COVID problems. How long after you place your order with the malt Miller do you receive the order ? are they pretty quick
Yeah they are pretty quick. Bearing in mind they were inundated with orders because of the competition, I ordered Thursday lunchtime, it was despatched yesterday afternoon and I expect delivery this afternoon.

To be completely honest, GEB are my usual go-to but Malt Miller are best for speciality malts and liquid yeast (it’s the only place you regularly see yeast with a 5-6m shelf life). Now I’m getting my base malts from Crafty Maltsters I think I’ll be using MM a lot more.

Latest posts

Back