The next Malt buy by the South Cheshire Co-operative

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, is there anyone east midlands area placing an order this time?
Will struggle to collect this time.

Sorry guys, is there anyone east midlands area placing an order this time?
Will struggle to collect this time.
Hi Scott

Yes, you are correct, there is currently no one from your neck of the woods ordered as yet

No problem

We can either cancel your order now or wait a few days to see if anyone else orders

Either is OK with us :hat:

Scott 1986
Hi just put a order in,I'm in derby if it will help ,
Don't mind collecting for you
Perhaps you could liaise with ken

Any ideas where we're upto on numbers? I'm looking at brewing something on the 31st and was wondering if you think you will have the order in my then or if I need to just buy a small amount from my local HBS to get me by.

Any ideas where we're upto on numbers? I'm looking at brewing something on the 31st and was wondering if you think you will have the order in my then or if I need to just buy a small amount from my local HBS to get me by.
Hi Paul

We are actually up to 38 - in other words 2 to go. I suggest you might give it the weekend, but I am hopeful that it should all work within your time scale

Cheers

OB

That’s great hopefully it’s full soon then! Thanks for doing this it’s really appreciated!

That’s great hopefully it’s full soon then! Thanks for doing this it’s really appreciated!
Paul

Now up to 39 - so we will be sending out the requests for payment over the weekend and providing payments are made in time (they always have been before) we will put the order into Crisp on 24th Jan who promise delivery within 5 days!

Scott 1986
Hi just put a order in,I'm in derby if it will help ,
Don't mind collecting for you
Perhaps you could liaise with ken

Hi,
Sorry, I missed this message. That offer is extremely kind - and would like to take you up on it!
It's 2x bags of 25kg.

I'll message OB, and PM you my email so we can arrange collection

1642187352925.png

Whose will this be?

Just one 25kg bag left to complete the order

Just wondering do you stock any of the 3kg bags from any leftovers or do you only order to sell straight away?

Just wondering do you stock any of the 3kg bags from any leftovers or do you only order to sell straight away?
Hi Paul

The 3kgs bags aren't "leftovers" and are all in date. We have found from experience which have been the most popular and offer those. Some malts e.g. chocolate are just not popular enough - the most popular for 3 kg bags is wheat malt. Most times we buy we a 25kg bag of wheat for splitting

OB
I need some lager malt but not 25kg, any chance for the next round you could sell at 3kg and I would buy 3 or 10kg?

happy days.. OB did i see a post about chocolate malt during the last round? if someone fancies splitting a bag of Uncrushed Chocolate Malt 25kg... id be happy to go 50/50 on one next round, though let's wait until you've got this out of the door first.

Hi Paul

The 3kgs bags aren't "leftovers" and are all in date. We have found from experience which have been the most popular and offer those. Some malts e.g. chocolate are just not popular enough - the most popular for 3 kg bags is wheat malt. Most times we buy we a 25kg bag of wheat for splitting
Sorry I meant, do you keep stock of the ones on the website or do they have to be ordered in advance. I was just looking at ordering some small bits but would be better getting 3kg lots when I collect my two full bags. Looking at rice hulls, wheat and cara malt.

Sure Paul

Just put the order in on the website and we will have them ready for you at the weekend
Cheers Paul

Order for 3kg bags received

Perhaps I should say that for the purposes of clarity if the 3kg bags are shown on the website - they are available and in stock

However, 25kg bags are just ordered when requested - so not in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back