The next Malt buy by the South Cheshire Co-operative

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi OB, I've just put an order through for 2 sacks plus rice hulls. Thanks

Cheers WD - received fine

You should have an automated email from the website to confirm this

Even though this buy has only been live for a week, we already have 20 out of the 40 bags reserved

Hope all is well with you
Yes got the confirmation email straight away thanks, thought I'd better get in early!

We now, thanks to the kindness of other members, have in place 2 collection hubs in addition to Sandbach

i.e. Wigan and Leicestershire

Basically these members are willing to collect from Sandbach for others and then if you order through us, you would pick up from them

Our network is growing nicely

I see no Chocolate malt in 3kg bags . Any one want to split a bag ?

Last edited:
We now, thanks to the kindness of other members, have in place 2 collection hubs in addition to Sandbach

i.e. Wigan and Leicestershire

Basically these members are willing to collect from Sandbach for others and then if you order through us, you would pick up from them

Our network is growing nicely
Where about in Leicestershire please? Could be a possibility for me (Nottingham). 🍻

We have a limited number of these available for people who use our buying collective. Just add them to your order

1646481538654.png

More details at

https://southcheshire.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=71&product_id=157

Just put an order through for two sacks. I'll be collecting them and bringing them across the M62 / M18 / M180 back to Lincs so can drop off along that corridor if that suits anyone who is interested in ordering but doesn't have transport. Obviously, contact me first to check we can sort out the logistics before you order. Wouldn't be looking for any contributions to costs or anything as I'd be doing the journey anyway and would combine it with site visits for work.

Just put an order through for two sacks. I'll be collecting them and bringing them across the M62 / M18 / M180 back to Lincs so can drop off along that corridor if that suits anyone who is interested in ordering but doesn't have transport. Obviously, contact me first to check we can sort out the logistics before you order. Wouldn't be looking for any contributions to costs or anything as I'd be doing the journey anyway and would combine it with site visits for work.
Many thanks M

We keep this whole thing going via the spirit of co-operation and helping others - as you have demonstrated so well

Best Wishes

OB

Afternoon all
Have just placed an order for a 25kg bag - will need to take advantage of the Wigan collection hub if still available.
Thanks to all involved.
Gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back