The next Malt buy by the South Cheshire Co-operative

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to and now live in Rivacre so round the corner. If you ever need anything at short notice it’s worth letting me know as I’ve got loads of ingredients.
That's great thankyou Paul, I always have hops in the
Freezer and maris otter in the
Brew shed if you get caught without 👍 wow rivacre is literally around the corner, I live off fairways👍

I used to and now live in Rivacre so round the corner. If you ever need anything at short notice it’s worth letting me know as I’ve got loads of ingredients.
Hi @Paul7189 & @thunderfingers - I used to live in Little Sutton too. Now live in Buckley, but still play golf at Hooton, so down there regular. If you want to share collection on the group buy, I'm happy to do my bit.

Hi @Paul7189 & @thunderfingers - I used to live in Little Sutton too. Now live in Buckley, but still play golf at Hooton, so down there regular. If you want to share collection on the group buy, I'm happy to do my bit.
Ive already done this for a few up here so I don't mind collecting again as I have to go up that way again anyway!

When we close orders at 40 X 25kg bags i.e. one pallet we find that we fill up very quickly so for the next buy (mid-August) we thought that we would see if we can get to 80 bags i.e. two pallets. Amazingly, we now have 79 bags ordered

We will be closing the order at the end of this week

I've been keeping an eye open for a heads-up on this too. Just about out of base malt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back