The Range make your own rosé wine kit.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to give update :) The MYO got back to me and advised that it might be how the kit was stored at the shop or coming up to the end of use by and promised to send a replacement direct from them. :) looking forward giving the kit another go, hopefully soon! Thank you for your help!

Received replacement and it’s being put on today :) juice smelled completely different and looked different :) - looking forward to tasting it in couple of weeks

I have received my replacement kit and all is well. Completely different aroma and taste. All finished now, just waiting for more bottles to become available (tomorrow) cleared lovely and tastes nice - a bit rough at the moment as it’s just finished but will be lovely when mellows slightly.
Easy to do and good value for money :) will try the white one next (will be a while as built up a lot of stock now)

If you try the red (its more a dark rose) bear in mind it'll take 2 weeks to ferment its a slow burner compared to the Rose and white version.

If you try the red (its more a dark rose) bear in mind it'll take 2 weeks to ferment its a slow burner compared to the Rose and white version.
Thank you Will keep that in mind, although red is now the only wine I buy as nothing really gets close. I run out of space so will have to give brewing a break (apart from country wines that take ages) :)

Have to mention that this does need couple of weeks in bottle to bring out the best. At the beginning it is quite harsh but after few weeks in bottle it is turning lovely. Maybe a month will do it even better!! Pleasantly surprised - it taste fine albeit a bit rough after making, but after couple of weeks I can definitely taste huge difference! I would advise to do that if anybody feels disappointed !!!! Will try another bottle in months time. But it definitely improved after two weeks, that’s for sure

Latest posts

Back