The Range MYO Kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea how long these might be on offer for? I'll probably get one but it might not be for a month or so

Cheers Tom
No idea how long, as I bought my first Rose and red back in May. I did go to the shop a couple of weeks ago and still on offer. But you could always order online if you are worried. Delivery charge is only £3.95 I am hoping to go tomorrow so I will ask.

Delivery charges 😲😲😲
Try to avoid them wherever possible. Got a store about 25 min drive from where I live but I'll probably wait till we go to................

Grimsby 😎

Nice weekend away with Mrs Soupdragon, I'll get one there

Cheers Tom

Delivery charges 😲😲😲
Try to avoid them wherever possible. Got a store about 25 min drive from where I live but I'll probably wait till we go to................

Grimsby 😎

Nice weekend away with Mrs Soupdragon, I'll get one there

Cheers Tom
Only reason I ordered online was I was unable to drive after ankle op until about 2 weeks ago and I knew hubby wouldn't get it for me. But now I know he loves the rosé I know he would if I asked him now 🤣

Only reason I ordered online was I was unable to drive after ankle op until about 2 weeks ago and I knew hubby wouldn't get it for me. But now I know he loves the rosé I know he would if I asked him now 🤣

You should have dropped some gentle hints. Then a gentleman would offer to do the right thing. We do need a prod now and again though as we can be a bit slow on the uptake 😆

Cheers Tom

[pedant mode on]
Wouldn't a 50 minute drive cost more than £3:95?
[pedant mode off]

;)

According to fueleconomy.co.uk a 15 mile ish round trip @ 55mpg would cost
£1.67 with petrol costing £1.35/litre. So no, but I wasn't planning on driving there. Was going to wait till we were going to Grimsby to get one

Cheers Tom

According to fueleconomy.co.uk a 15 mile ish round trip @ 55mpg would cost
£1.67 with petrol costing £1.35/litre. So no, but I wasn't planning on driving there. Was going to wait till we were going to Grimsby to get one

I would probably cover at least 35 miles in 50 minutes here ;)

I've just had a thought.
Does the MYO juice pouch contain any sugars? I know that the £30-40 kits I usually do contain added sugar in the compound but "no additional sugar is required".
I'm wondering if the MYO kits are just the grape component without sugar added. I get that you need to add 3.5-4kg of sugar to these kits but if you could take the inclusive sugars out of a cellar 7 for example, would what's left weigh about the same as is supplied with the MYO kits?
Hope that makes sense 🤔

Cheers Tom

Having given this a little thought when we make 22.5 litres of supermarket juice wine we add 4000g of sugar as the cartons of juice have roughly 1500g and you need to aim for 5500g total sugar for 13% ABV.

Taking that into consideration i would assume the MYO juice does contain sugar.

🤔 might be finding out for myself next Wednesday. Daughter is going to the range next Tuesday, it's only around the corner from her. Hopefully they'll have stock and she'll be bringing one when she comes for tea

Cheers Tom

You should have dropped some gentle hints. Then a gentleman would offer to do the right thing. We do need a prod now and again though as we can be a bit slow on the uptake 😆

Cheers Tom

🤣🤣 Got a call from hubby this afternoon asking me to tell him what shelf the wine was on as he was in the range. He ended up having to get help from staff as
1. I had only been in the shop once and he didn't seem to be following my directions
2. They seemed to of had a move around of the stock.
You could of blown me down with a feather that he had gone to get more wine for me to make. 😉🤔Me thinks he doesn't want me to run out of his fav tipple 😆

Back