The Range store make your own rosé wine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The rebranded and now boxed version of the kit i have made many times.

My review of the old version is HERE

The only difference i can see is the yeast and nutrient pack looks half the size of the original and the instructions are now printed on top of the box rather than on a piece of A4 paper inside.

The box contains the juice pouch, oak chips, wine yeast & nutrient, finings A & B and stabiliser.

You need to add 3.5 KG of sugar and as with the old kit it suggests you add 600g after its fermented to sweeten i didn't add this to the old kit as it was already sweet enough so i will not add it to this one either.

I will finish this review when its bottled. thumb.

EDIT to add -
Bottled last night and I can confirm it's the same as the original, well worth a try if you have a store near you or are happy to pay £3:50 delivery. (the kit is £19:99)

IMG-20191006-133230966.jpg

IMG-20191006-133035602.jpg

I enjoy a couple of glasses of wine after a couple of bottles of beer, gone are the days when i can drink several bottles of beer in one night i would spend all night going back and forth to the toilet (getting old is a bitch) :laugh8:

We haven't made many white wine kits so other members may be able to help, we have made the Range store make your own white wine which was medium dry and we enjoyed it, SWMBO says the WineBubby White is dryer so you may want to give that a go, you can get it in a 6 bottle and 30 bottle kit -

If you try these make sure you let them ferment to .990 or as close as they will go, i think the kit says stop at .995 but as you want dry wine aim for .990.

https://brew2bottle.co.uk/collectio...uddy-6-bottle-7-day-white-wine-kit-chardonnay
https://brew2bottle.co.uk/products/...MI9eOSoKrd8AIVh9OyCh1j4AC7EAQYASABEgJpwvD_BwE

I have just made the Range Rose kit and I must say I am impressed. I didn't back sweeten and its good as it is. I will defiantly do this one again. I am 6 days in to the red and its still bubbling away. Looking forward to trying the red. Going to get the white wine hopefully tomorrow so would be good to see how that one tastes.
I have made the Wine Buddy Chardonnay a couple of times now and its ok but I think I have been converted to the Rose` acheers.

Latest posts

Back