Quantcast

The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Clint

Hammered.....
Reaction score
Kings of Pain....two idiots let everything, nearly,that stings...sting them!!

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
'Alone' survival out in the bush around Patagonia, Vancouver Island, the Artic Circle and Mongolia. Who dares wins $500,000 for 90 days, $1,000,000 for 100 days.
1605214486468.png

Last edited:

chopps

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is quite long and I havent gone through every page, so sorry if this is a duplicate.

I just finished watching 2 seasons of 'Barry'
Dark comedy about an assasin for hire. US. Really good.

Bold_Ron

Reaction score
The End of the F***ing World on Netflix (the asterisks are part of the title not an attempt to by-pass any swear filters). Slow starting but very well written and each episode is only 21 mins long.

Awkward 17 year lad believes he is a psychopath and wants to graduate from killing animals to humans. Rebellious 17 year old girl pals up with him which he sees as an opportunity to fulfil his ambition. They go on a road trip together and...

Mr_S_Jerusalem

Landlord.
Reaction score
The End of the F***ing World on Netflix (the asterisks are part of the title not an attempt to by-pass any swear filters). Slow starting but very well written and each episode is only 21 mins long.

Awkward 17 year lad believes he is a psychopath and wants to graduate from killing animals to humans. Rebellious 17 year old girl pals up with him which he sees as an opportunity to fulfil his ambition. They go on a road trip together and...
That one was excellent we thought. They did another one with the girl from IT in called 'I am Not OK With This' which was good as well.

Cestrian

Regular.
Reaction score
Almost finished watching The Third Day with Jude Law on Sky. My other half gave up after the first episode, saying it was "too weird". An accurate summary, but it got even weirder after that. I am really enjoying it. Weird is good! It's got the feel of The Wicker Man about it. Creepy isolated community and very claustrophobic!

Linalmeemow

Landlord.
Reaction score
Mid-way through season 2 of "The Boys". Totally hooked, definitely not what I thought it was going to be and far, far darker than I expected.

Latest posts