The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party but just finished all five seasons of Money Heist. It's superb. Stretches the imagination a bit, then then so do most dramas. It's beautifully filmed and acted and the characters are really well drawn out, to the point that though they are criminals, I guarantee you'll be rooting for them by the end. Terrific stuff.

If anyone missed it first time around, or would like to see it again, Detectorists is currently being repeated on the Drama channel on Friday evenings at 9.00.

Very good and started watching the Mendolorean also good.
I liked the Mandolorian but thought Obi Wan was rubbish. I even managed to skip an episode and never noticed at the time! There's a new one as well - a prequel to rogue One. I've watched the first two episodes and not a great deal has happened yet. I've just started a rerun binge on Amazon of The Mentalist. Great - not particularly challenging, well produced and acted and it's got Amanda Righetti in it (and she is VERY nicely put together).

Have they cancelled Mandolorian? I don’t have Disney but watch it when I visit either of my 2 daughters.

Anyone watching “The Suspect”? We watched the first of 6 episodes last night and it seems pretty good. Thing is, it’s been a long time since I’ve watch something and not bit a bit disappointed with the ending.

The Peripheral on Amazon Prime. has me hooked😍. 3 episodes released so far and oooh it’s soo good 😊. Nothing to do with strong female lead characters of course 😜, it’s sci fi that’s close to reality, with some smouldering long distance relationships - and some edge of seat action.

The Peripheral on Amazon Prime. has me hooked😍. 3 episodes released so far and oooh it’s soo good 😊. Nothing to do with strong female lead characters of course 😜, it’s sci fi that’s close to reality, with some smouldering long distance relationships - and some edge of seat action.

Only annoying thing about it is you have to wait a week between episodes 😡

Back