The Saxophone.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent solo.
Have seen Hazel perform many times - she's still performing regularly.
Claire Hirst plays the sax with her now...
Claire's a powerful and talented player of the saxophone but for me Will You? will always be Wesley Magoogan's masterpiece and his alone. This is my favourite performance. So much emotion comes from his performance. I wish was there.

I remember that from years ago never realised how good the sax player was.

Last edited:
Clarence Clemons "Jungle Land" E Street band with Springsteen.... Enough said

Claire's a powerful and talented player of the saxophone but for me Will You? will always be Wesley Magoogan's masterpiece and his alone. This is my favourite performance. So much emotion comes from his performance. I wish was there.
Yes ,made the hairs on back of me neck stand up! Fantastic.

Iconic 80's Sax, but not sure if it swings the debate in a positive direction

63974-3-optimized_5c50f53371da7.jpg

Just got in from work, and had a quick listen to it on the original vinyl - signed by Hazel, (Magoogan on sax).
Still moves me every time I listen to it!

I had a snog with Hazel O'Connor once, but that's a tale for another day....

Just got in from work, and had a quick listen to it on the original vinyl - signed by Hazel, (Magoogan on sax).
Still moves me every time I listen to it!

I had a snog with Hazel O'Connor once, but that's a tale for another day....
A gentleman never tells tales!

Latest posts

Back