The sharks are coming.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
According to the "experts" in the next 30 years we will see sharks on our coast, all I can say is I hope they like swimming in s++t.

What is this, more global warming crapola? According to the experts of yore, we ought to be growing bananas an' stuff in our backyards now.

Hi!
Have you noticed, if we get a spell of hot weather, the experts say it's because of global warming, but if it's unseasonably cold, they blame climate change?
Make your minds up!

Hi!
Have you noticed, if we get a spell of hot weather, the experts say it's because of global warming, but if it's unseasonably cold, they blame climate change?
Make your minds up!

And when cold temperature records are broken it's cos of global warming too, as the warm air displaces cold air into places it shouldn't go etc etc. They genuinely don't realise how ridiculous they are and that even a switched-on five-year old can see right thru' them.

According to the "experts" in the next 30 years we will see sharks on our coast, all I can say is I hope they like swimming in s++t.

That would be because we already have lots of sharks round our coasts. Perhaps they mean the sort that eat people.

Itll be too cold for them up north and they won't find many swimming in the sea up here.

What is this, more global warming crapola? According to the experts of yore, we ought to be growing bananas an' stuff in our backyards now.

They said we will have more vineyards in Southern England, which is true.

Wine grapes have been cultivated in England at least since the 11th century. Increased yields and sugar contents these days are due to better viticulture not some alleged rise in temperature of a fraction of a degree due to the fanciful and fraudulent notion of manmade global warming. And I'm still waiting for the banana plants etc etc.

DidTYHUW0AAQ0Gl.jpg

Due to a personal insult which was responded too then quoted by other members I have had to remove several posts in this thread (if you're wondering where your post has gone). Please keep discussions to a (vaguely) friendly level chaps.
Carry on. :hat:

Certainly, the Romans used to have vineyards in Lincoln, so with modern cultivars it doesn't surprise me to see them being grown commercially in more northerly areas.

What, if anything, that says about global warming I know not.

Back