The Truth.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
care homes under staffed,

Care homes have always been understaffed as i have mentioned may times SWMBO works in one so i know how bad things are, as you say the pandemic has caused a lot of the problems take truck drivers (i am one) there is a 30,000 backlog waiting for tests but when you read the papers the shortage was caused when we sent all the foreign drivers home, don't believe everything you read in the papers!

Last edited:
So how did a Trump social media thread get turned round into yet another whinging Brexit thread?

@Cwrw666

Because the remoaners cannot let it drop and if we pull off topic posts to keep a thread on topic we are accused of political bias and censorship, this has happened several times in the past.

Unfortunately due to the job i don't have the option of clicking their username and choosing the ignore member link ;)

Last edited:
So how did a Trump social media thread get turned round into yet another whinging Brexit thread?
Interesting developments of late seem to suggest there's a common denominator called "Moscow".
Christopher Steele's "revelations" to Sky News make very interesting reading although his interview on TV last night wasn't 100% convincing. I wonder why he's sticking his neck out so far though, if he's full of shi'ite!

So what were the Americans options?

Do you honestly believe the majority of Brexit voters voted to leave because they are racist?
A lot of people voted for Brexit based on deeply held political views, nothing to do with racism or immigration, on both the left and right of the political spectrum, the EU is no more a perfect example of democracy than our own imperfect system.

The Trump regime promoted itself and lied to the people that it would drain the swamp, they failed to see he’s in it upto his neck.
I totally disagree with that statement we don't "gather" these people they choose to come here to work.
It was the Tory government that pressured the RCN to reduce domestic recruitment to cut down on training costs in favour of cheaper foreign staff, same with training doctors. Pre pandemic but very interesting fair article that illustrates the background to where we are now

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-brains-want-study-medicine-10290324.html?amp

Latest posts

Back