The UK Government (currently lead by Boris Johnson) could do things quicker and better!

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
I have removed more posts and opened the thread while I await the Mods decision I will post my earlier warning again in case anyone missed it.

I have asked more than once for the thread to stay on topic and I have explained why so you have two options either stay on topic or the thread is closed I will be removing all off topic posts from last nigh this is not going to turn into a playground for trolls.

Dutto

Dutto
Reaction score
Chippy, as far as I am concerned, the Thread can be closed.

The Thread was meant to be a platform whereby the Members of this Forum could suggest (and/or note) where the Government could be doing things "quicker and better".

So far, the majority of the suggestions put forward on this Thread have been carried out by the Government; albeit they were carried out "A Day late and a Dollar short!"

There are a number of outstanding elements which the Government needs to address (especially with regard to ignoring Government advice and "panic buying") but the biggest threat at the moment are the "Emergency Powers" that the Government will attempt to bring into law in the next couple of days.

Personally, I think that allowing this Government to have almost unlimited powers for two years, without the oversight of Parliament every month, is like giving a box of matches to a kid sitting in a fireworks factory! i.e. It's fecking dangerous for everyone concerned.

If the Thread is locked then:
  • My opinion of the people who caused the Thread to be locked won't be changed.
  • I thank the people who have contributed positively to the Thread. athumb..

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
Rather than lock it I think the fair thing to do will be to carry on deleting the posts that don't stick to the thread title.

Last edited:
Group Builder