Things I've seen when riding my bike

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand the legislation against peeing in the street ...

... but the legislation was introduced when we had thousands of FREE public toilets available; which are now closed down!

I love the old "pissoirs" in France. I don't know whether or not these were introduced in Edinburgh as per the article but I hope so ...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...ir-toilets-coming-1586363#t7YwuLIi74fXfP3o.97

I've seen men having a quick pee whilst still holding hands with their partners and I have much admired their dexterity!! :whistle: :whistle:

You get removeable plastic ones in Central London that get dropped off by lorry on a saturday night and removed agian in the morning. Encourages blokes to not **** all over the place after being in the pub all eve

I made and old lady do a little dance in the blue cycle lane today. She stepped out into the road without looking then saw me bearing down on her. But she didn't know wether to go backwards back onto the pavement or continue going across the road so she tried to do both and did a little dance :lol:

I've also discoved I have a little passenger on my bike. I regularly clean the drive chain but rarely clean the bike itself (it helps that its black). I was changing the front break pads yesterday and noticed a spider web between the front forks and frame. I'm sure I've seen it before but when I changed the breakpads a small spider ran down the forks and then back up again. I quite like insects and arachnids so I left him alone to enjoy being a passenger on my bike rides

I didn't see it but it was tweeted 5 hours ago :-?

ssssssssssssss.jpg

at one time it was legal to pee on the wheel of your cart to cool the wooden brakes down.

dont know if it applies to car/bikes etc but i think its still legal

Today I say some youths legging it down the street. In hot pursuit were the police. What I found quite funny was there was also fat copper trying to chase the youths too. A bit further down the road said youths had been caught by the police and were in hands cuffs, as the those ones were in police cars .
Fat copper stood no chance against 20 year olds on their toes. He may as well have walked, as his mates in the the car had caught the offending yoofs and he could have saved himself the effort. 'Suppose he had to look as thought he was doing something :lol:

A bit later in the day I saw some police with machine guns. They were huge. Much larger than you see in the films (the machine guns, not the police :lol:)

A bit later in the day I saw some police with machine guns. They were huge. Much larger than you see in the films (the machine guns, not the police :lol:)

He has a gun doesn't need to run. :wink:

I was riding down a farm track the other day and a woman driving towards me was flashing her lights, blaring her horn and shouting " pig, pig!!!" at me, i turneded my head as i rode past her at speed, and shouted, " #;@:+ off you cow!!! " and as i turned my head forward again...... Thats when i hit the pig!

Back