This has to be a con!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy on a credit card? Spend over £100. If the products don't arrive then you're protected by section 75.

Yes that does look like a fake site, same price before and after discount for everything, include a series 4 kegerator for £12. The funniest thing is the reviews which really they could have tried even a little bit harder 😂.

Yes that does look like a fake site, same price before and after discount for everything, include a series 4 kegerator for £12. The funniest thing is the reviews which really they could have tried even a little bit harder 😂.

This was my favourite:
“Mr Skok
I bought my daughter, she loved, she wants to introduce her friends to buy, really great!”

Total horse sh1t. If they made the prices more realistic, people might fall for it. If they had brains, they'd be dangerous.

So someone in California is pretending to run a Slovenian webshop. What is the significance of it having two IP address'?
iit‘s not that unusual, just for resilience - the address ranges belong to CloudFlare which is a cloud hosting operation, so them being USA doesn’t necessarily mean they aren‘t a Slovenian business. What payment methods do they say they accept?

Buy on a credit card? Spend over £100. If the products don't arrive then you're protected by section 75.
The scam isn't trying to get $12 from you it wants information so I don't recommend giving them your address and credit card info at best you will need to cancel the card and you email address will be the target of further scams.

The scam isn't trying to get $12 from you it wants information so I don't recommend giving them your address and credit card info at best you will need to cancel the card and you email address will be the target of further scams.
I was being a bit facetious... I maybe should have made that clearer!

Latest posts

Back