This is a little scary.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It could be the shortest shower the first one in ever has (and i don't mean the height) ashock1

Dyj-cXGXgAAPsEU

I guess it’s for those that need to charge their phones whilst in the shower. That Facebook update won’t wait :laugh8:

When my mate was travelling South America, he sent me loads of photos. The photos weren't of Mayan pyramids or rain forests - they were all of scary electrics, mainly showers.

I found them hilarious.

I have seen some scary wiring on showers in Africa but nothing like that

It's amazing what they get away with overseas!

I went to do an HSE Audit on an ancient Indian rig and discovered that:
  1. On Day One, I had risked my life every time I went for a pee because the "bulge" in the floor in front of the urinals was caused by the corrosion that had eaten away the metal; so I was standing on rust covered with lino. (On Day Two, I managed to put a chipping hammer through the corrosion and lino with ease; and used a different toilet!)
  2. Every hand-tool on the rig had been modified or was not fit for purpose. My favourite was a 7lb sledge hammer that had a length of drill-wire welded to it to replace the original wood handle. I first saw it in action when one of the Roustabouts was using the "hammer and chisel" technique to cut through a wire; and his mate was holding the chisel. (As the chisel had a "mushroomed" head, the lad holding it had a choice of potential injuries.)
Happy Days!

PS
Just showed the above photo to SWMBO and actually had to explain why it had been posted! aheadbutt

I see he's left a gaping hole in the top of the socket to ensure water freely runs in. Nice touch!

Latest posts

Back