Thornbridge Mimosa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephenj

Landlord.
Reaction score
Now I'm not great at describing beers, but a had a couple of pints of Thornbridge Mimosa apa tonight and wow. Great fruity taste that lasts until you need more, with an amazing feel, thicker than a normal APA. Again sorry for the **** review, if anyone else has had it would love to hear thoughts. If you haven't, you need to try it.

I need to work out how to brew it now.

Yeah, a great beer. Mosaic, amarillo and galaxy, three of my favourite hops all together. You could always email the brewery, a few members have got recipes that way in the past. Failing that, I reckon an NEIPA base to hit the abv, with oats and loads of late hops and dry hopping, and vermont ale yeast or Wyeast London ale III, will get you in the ballpark.

Yeah, a great beer. Mosaic, amarillo and galaxy, three of my favourite hops all together. You could always email the brewery, a few members have got recipes that way in the past. Failing that, I reckon an NEIPA base to hit the abv, with oats and loads of late hops and dry hopping, and vermont ale yeast or Wyeast London ale III, will get you in the ballpark.

Had a quick search online for it and that led me to looking at the Vermont and standard NEIPA which you've suggested also so a good place to start. Might send that email as well

Latest posts

Back