TMM Discount code

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone know if the malt Miller are still doing the 5% discount code when you sign up to the newsletter please?
I want to buy a brew bucket. I have signed up to the newsletter, just wondering whether or not to order now so I can get it in time for a brew at the weekend or wait and see if a code comes through?
Thanks

I just used the homebrew company code worked out that I got delivered for free

Hi,

does anyone know if the malt Miller are still doing the 5% discount code when you sign up to the newsletter please?
I want to buy a brew bucket. I have signed up to the newsletter, just wondering whether or not to order now so I can get it in time for a brew at the weekend or wait and see if a code comes through?
Thanks
Hi. So from my understanding the 5% discount only works once? Previously I’d used that discount and i kept getting emails from them saying get 5% of signing up etc. so I did, but the 5% discount wouldn’t work on my next purchase? After emailing them and asking why, I got an email back saying that this discount only applies once! So i was bang out i of luck. But because I’m a serial hoarder ( being I’d spent far too much with them! ) i was offered a discount code for my next purchase. I’m a big advocate of the MaltMiller, and i only use them for everything brewing related.
But I think they fall short on loyalty schemes like others offer?

How many times can this discount be used? Ive used the GETME5% and then the GETME5%2. Is that the maximum discounts they offer (2 times)? A GETME5%3 doesnt do it 😂

Latest posts

Back