todays " yesterdays forum link" gives suspicious website warning

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

I assume this is the daily email you are referring to.

Could you give us more detail about the warning you are seeing as i am having no issues, what do you use to access the forum (PC, laptop, tablet or phone) and which browser do you use, have you tried any other devices, browsers or both?

If any other members are having the same issues please post in the thread, thanks.

Last edited:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't find a link to yesterday's forum ?
I get a daily email titled "Yesterday's Forum Activity from the Home Brew Forum" there is an option to unsubscribe in the email maybe you have used it in the past.

I have edited my earlier post to let members know its the email we are discussing (assuming it is)

Last edited:

MrL73

Reaction score
upload_2019-8-20_16-25-29.png

This is on my PC using my Gmail account and clicking on any of the forum links. I get this in Firefox and Chrome.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the screen shot i will let Angie know as i don't use Gmail so cannot replicate this.

I checked Yahoo email and am still not seeing any security messages.

Last edited:

Angie

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
There is no security issues as we keep the server very secure. And I just pulled up my private gmail account and yesterday's threads email. I just pulled it up and opened it. I'm on Win10 / Chrome and have both on current version.

Has this happened on other days for you?

MrL73

Reaction score
Having just tested on my phone, and the GMail app is giving the same warning for yesterdays email.

Todays isn't giving me the same issue, and the one prior to yesterdays is fine also. Seems to be something to do with yesterdays message/links.

Angie

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds as if you have tight security on your equipment. I'm thinking since it does not happen each time, it was something in one of the threads shown.