Tonight's election programming

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like a tory landslide, I have been labour all my life, but I will not vote for Corbyn or Abbott and Starmer, the party is a cesspit of really left wing nutters, my 6 year old grand daughter has more brains than Abbott

Bet she doesnt

Well looks like a tory landslide, I have been labour all my life, but I will not vote for Corbyn or Abbott and Starmer, the party is a cesspit of really left wing nutters, my 6 year old grand daughter has more brains than Abbott
seen this and it made me laugh. reminded me of your post.
20191212_234831.jpg.f5ae49382b2e7ac648ed26b8eebd35ac.jpg

That's what happens when it becomes more about an individual than a manifesto. Its like politics has become X factor.

Spot on and I am not surprised Lib Dem did so badly their leader didn't come over well and Lib Dems scrap Brexit policy buried them.

I voted Labour but can understand why people would not vote for them while Corbyn is still the top man, I like JC I think he is a decent bloke but he is now stepping down which is the right thing to do.

It looks like the people were so fed up with Brexit they decided it was time to get Brexit done let's see how many of his promises become reality.

As we now know brexit is going to happen the floor is yours, let's try to keep it civil.

Last edited:
Remarkable result for the Tories.

Looks like this puts to rest any chance of a second referendum.
The election also re-affirms that the vast majority in Scotland & Northern Ireland wish to remain in the EU.
What this means for the future of the UK is uncertain.

What Boris will do with his mandate will be interesting. Will he be able to compromise more without having to rely on the DUP & the Spartans in the Tories.

Will the Labour membership elect another far left leader and remain in the wilderness?

Remarkable result for the Tories.

Looks like this puts to rest any chance of a second referendum.
The election also re-affirms that the vast majority in Scotland & Northern Ireland wish to remain in the EU.
What this means for the future of the UK is uncertain.

What Boris will do with his mandate will be interesting. Will he be able to compromise more without having to rely on the DUP & the Spartans in the Tories.

Will the Labour membership elect another far left leader and remain in the wilderness?
Scotland will be looking independence and an Irish border poll is round the corner
Brexit will have a major impact in Ireland. Irish politics is on its knees we haven't had an devolved assembly coming up to 3 years now.
Health care workers are on strike for equal pay.
Schools are struggling
Highest unemployment
Highest suicide rates
The list goes on and on

Scotland will be looking independence and an Irish border poll is round the corner
Brexit will have a major impact in Ireland. Irish politics is on its knees we haven't had an devolved assembly coming up to 3 years now.
Schools are struggling
Highest unemployment
Highest suicide rates
The list goes on and on

Sinn Fein & DUP were down 7% & 5% respectively.

Stormont been down for the last three years cannot of helped.

A border poll would be some craic in the current atmosphere.
It would make the Brexit debate seem calm and grown-up.

Schools are struggling
Highest unemployment
Highest suicide rates
The list goes on and on

What is the main argument against Northern Ireland teaming up with Southern Ireland?

Back