Totally green!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derren

Reaction score
Good evening everyone

Just wanted to post a quick message to say hi and to thank you all for your collective advice so far. I've just started dipping my toe into this wonderful world having discovered it following a first attempt at home brewing with a successful but amateur experience with home brewtique ( English pale ale). Have to add that I was the amateur not them...they were extremely helpful and informative however, my incompetence aside it had me completely hooked. I'm now the proud owner of far too much equipment ( couldn't stop buying stuff!) and now have a far few simple kits lined up ( wherry, cervaza, tripel and a czech pilsner) which I think are listed in order of difficulty so trying to start simple! Anyway, like every other neebie your help on this group has been so helpful to date that I simply had to join.

Please be kind as I am trying hard to quickly get up to speed but am aware that this and probably many subsequent posts will be boring for all you experts.

Looking forward to asking many (stupid) questions in days to come as I start my journey....

Derren

Good evening. We love stupid questions. Don't have to think too hard about the answers.
Ha im sure I'll have plenty so thanks for the reassurance Ankou.

Many thanks for the welcome dw.

I'm hoping that I'll soon be able to post a similar profile pic to yours Lawrence!

Is it at that this is the first thing I think about in the morning and again the last at night!!??

Welcome! This is a friendly forum so ask away - there is no shame in being a novice.

I'm always a bit dubious about "experts" and internet guru's (I shall not name names!). We don't get much of that on this forum.

Latest posts

Back