Tour de bleedin' Yorkshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And bikes are road users; it is the law in the highway code. Car drivers that do not like that probably do not like mopeds and Sunday drivers either. I hear you on two abreast yes that is wrong, they need to give way, most do but a few bad eggs make it worse for others, judge them on their behaviours not everyone?

Its the ignorant ones that give all cyclists a bad name they may be allowed to ride two a breast according to the highway code but common sense should be used when its dangerous.

I am a bit of a lard **** and i have a bike i wear tracky bottoms and a T shirt i wouldn't go out looking like this if you paid me.

upload_2019-6-5_16-7-43.jpeg

Rules for Cyclists (59 to 82) You should: never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends.

I would like to ban children, kids, teenagers, cars playing the radio with the windows open, noisy lawn mowers, strimmers, football, celebrities, Simon Cowell, politicians - blah-blah-blah...................

Well said that man, you should stand as an MP I would vote for you.

Definitely get bikers off the roads, they make it difficult for us caravanners ashock1

Back