Trackday Laps and Crashes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also added the crash that I decided to hang up the leathers from doing track days. Ended up with 6 months off work last year, also unable to brew for a few months 🙄

Thanks for sharing - think I will carry on tootling around on the Cub!
I’m sticking to road and hopefully next couple of year get over to Spain and do a little touring. 35A51351-30A3-4D52-B9E8-907361FDC723.jpeg
the road bike

You have to get a convertible car...almost the same fun....not in a box...feel the wind ,get a fast one,great fun and you wear a t shirt and shorts in the hot weather.athumb.. I loved my bike but don't miss it at all now.

You have to get a convertible car...almost the same fun....not in a box...feel the wind ,get a fast one,great fun and you wear a t shirt and shorts in the hot weather.athumb.. I loved my bike but don't miss it at all now.
Are You a hairdresser 💇‍♂️ 😂🤣

Ha ha....if you could only see my lockdown boufon , although that doesn't really answer your question.hmm:cool:

:onechug:
I’m happy it’s my third year brewing.
Cycling, a run out on the bmw, and making homebrew keep me busy without the trackdays. I still go along and help a few friends, to many things and not enough time 🙄

Crikey that full lap at Almeria video is scary just to watch 🙈 . I am not at all into cars but can appreciate the beauty of bikes but those videos make a very good case for that admiration to be at a safe distance!

Anna

I hung up the leathers around 6 years ago.
Had a ZX7R, ZX9R and an RSV1000R.
Toured Isle of Man, Scotland, wales the UK and also a trip to Monaco via the French, Swiss and Italian alps.
Also had a CRM250 that I green laned on. Mostly local but did a green lane trip to IoM as well.
Tracked days included Snetterton, Brands Hatch and Cadwell park.
Had 25 years of great fun, but dont miss it now. 😂

You have to get a convertible car...almost the same fun....not in a box...feel the wind ,get a fast one,great fun and you wear a t shirt and shorts in the hot weather.
Ticks all the boxes. Believe me, 40mph with landrover brakes and wobbly steering is plenty fast enough.

My Landrover with roof off.jpg

Ticks all the boxes. Believe me, 40mph with landrover brakes and wobbly steering is plenty fast enough.

View attachment 44064

Love old Land rovers had my eye on a similar one to the one below a few years ago but didn't rally have the spare cash and SWMBO was giving me grief about buying it.

1616934075166.png
1616933975792.png

Had various road bikes for ten years, currently got a 2005 Gsxr 750 Anniversary Edition. Ive done Cadwell five times and Croft once. Got croft booked again for the 15th of next month. Also been over to the IOM for the TT, we were booked on for last year's but sadly that's not happening until next year now. Even if your not into bikes I'd recommend going, there's something about being in a hedge back and being inches away from bikes flying past you at 180+ mph!

Agree with that 👍.
....need a hair cut by any chance. I'll grab my tools ..athumb..
Had various road bikes for ten years, currently got a 2005 Gsxr 750 Anniversary Edition. Ive done Cadwell five times and Croft once. Got croft booked again for the 15th of next month. Also been over to the IOM for the TT, we were booked on for last year's but sadly that's not happening until next year now. Even if your not into bikes I'd recommend going, there's something about being in a hedge back and being inches away from bikes flying past you at 180+ mph!
A8B1E9B3-F125-4345-9DBC-32B5D1CFA906.jpeg
984D081A-B8F5-4511-B19F-D597F61BDEAA.jpeg
A8B1E9B3-F125-4345-9DBC-32B5D1CFA906.jpeg

A couple of pics from Cadwell’s mountain

Latest posts

Back