Trump has Covid.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One way to get out of TV debates.

He has been vocal about not wearing face coverings if this is true I wonder if he will change his mind and tell people he was wrong.

If he caught it from a close advisor, who traveled with him on AF1, I doubt a surgical mask would have worked.

My thoughts too, and an excuse not to go into the next debate where he won't be allowed to shout the opposition down.

That said, if he has got it I hope he tries his bleach injection method.
Well technically if you inject yourself with bleach Covid probably won’t be what kills you.

Now might be the time to invest in whoever makes Hyroxychloroquine, since his miraculous recovery is likely to be credited to something he can sell

Ironic that there's no mention of any other entourage catching it apart from who they got it from.
Absolutely farse the lot of it as its all stall tactics to avoid **** from the debate and at which he had it and was on stage with his opponent shouting and roaring without a mask hmmm, no mention of of Biden having it yet.

If he has it and recoveres well POTUS will want to remove all restrictions and maybe if he has a close call he'll want to increase the lockdown. It makes you wonder how Boris would have approached C19 had he not had a bad dose himself?

4 more years that's all I see ahead for our american cousins!
Told the wife, I was thinking to set up a FB group as a joke, to get trumps head on mount rushmore!
She looked at me and said if you do that it will probably happen as nobody has suggested that to him yet!! think I will hold off on that idea, might be dangerous..

4 more years that's all I see ahead for our american cousins!
Told the wife, I was thinking to set up a FB group as a joke, to get trumps head on mount rushmore!
She looked at me and said if you do that it will probably happen as nobody has suggested that to him yet!! think I will hold off on that idea, might be dangerous..
What about a new carving of
Trump
Tom Mix
Roy Rogers
John Wayne

Its a bit suss being 5 weeks from election day, i can picture the scene if he croaks thousands of americans looking at each other saying feck me it is real clapa clapa clapa clapa just have a beer and calm down :beer1:

Latest posts

Back