Trump has Covid.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred Rodgers (Mr. Rodgers with his TV show) was a really good guy, way ahead of his time. He's someone the world could be proud of.
The USA could use Fred Rogers and his message now, how far the country has strayed from it.

Keep in mind that the majority of Americans (and anywhere else) are good, kind people. Those types of people don't like to be lumped in with the unethical ones. Please don't generalize.
I know only too well and I don't generalise, my family has an American branch and I've spent time working on the east coast. It's a beautiful place and I've met lots of decent people at both ends of the political spectrum, that's why it's so difficult to understand how things have ended up like this.

I know only too well and I don't generalise, my family has an American branch and I've spent time working on the east coast. It's a beautiful place and I've met lots of decent people at both ends of the political spectrum, that's why it's so difficult to understand how things have ended up like this.
"...how far the country...." is the generalization. There is a minority section that has strayed, not the country.

So trump gets an experimental drug and one kept for the most serious cases when he looks like he has the mildest case we have seen, he also thinks it's a good idea to go for a drive putting staff in danger (if he has it)

So trump gets an experimental drug and one kept for the most serious cases...he also thinks it's a good idea to go for a drive putting staff in danger

Also worth noting that not even he has received hydroxychloroquine as "treatment"...

But at least we have confirmation that he thinks that a mask will give 100% protection to other people in a car that is hermetically sealed against biological weapons.

The best line I've seen is that this might finally persuade Republicans to believe in science, and Democrats to believe that there is a God...

The village has been in touch and they want their Idiot back.

So if your reading this Mr Trump get in touch!

Someone currently dies in America every one and a half minutes from co-vid19 and trump tells people not to worry about it, the blokes a fecking moran… can I say that in 'The Bridge'

They have just announced he is showing no signs of covid, it would seem miracles do happen :tinhat:

The whole thing has been a Trump publicity stunt, look at me I survived it I must be superman. Unfortunately a lot of Americans will believe him.

Unfortunately a lot of Americans will believe him.

1602012317517.png

This intricately choreographed homecoming was instantly packaged up, with cinematic music and slow-motion videography, then tweeted to the president's 87 million followers. And the final product proved to be politically interchangeable. Though it was intended as a Trump campaign ad, it works also as a Biden attack ad.

The mask-less salute from the balcony was followed by a presidential pep talk, again distributed via Twitter.

"Don't be afraid of it," he said of the virus that has killed more than 210,000 of his compatriots. "Don't let it dominate your lives," he counselled, repeating the language of one of the more extraordinary tweets of his presidency from earlier in the day. Traditionally, at times of national crisis, unifying words are broadcast from the White House. These had the opposite effect.

To admirers of the president it was akin to a Brandenburg Gate moment, when Ronald Reagan faced down communism and delivered the most electrifying speech of the Cold War era. To detractors, it was more like a Mission Accomplished misstep, when George W Bush prematurely declared the end of major US combat operations in Iraq.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54441213

Look at me I've survived Covid why couldn't those 210000 losers do the same. How can a great nation fall for this propaganda?

The whole thing has been a Trump publicity stunt, look at me I survived it I must be superman. Unfortunately a lot of Americans will believe him.

Except less and less are - the polls seem to be swinging even further in favour of Biden, even if you disregard what are probably a couple of outliers showing him with 14pt leads.

And there's doctors who reckon he's got maybe a 30% chance of a serious relapse in the next week.

He had labored breathing upon arriving to the WH while doing that photo op. The physicians have been cagey or outright lying about his physical state. There are no vitals given beyond pulse ox that I've seen.
I'd be surprised if he's doing as well as has been reported.
At this point, it would be difficult to have so many conspirators if this were just a fake, political ploy and keep it from going public.

Except less and less are - the polls seem to be swinging even further in favour of Biden, even if you disregard what are probably a couple of outliers showing him with 14pt leads.

And there's doctors who reckon he's got maybe a 30% chance of a serious relapse in the next week.
The scary thing is that he could still get back in, I get the impression that much like in the UK in most states your vote doesn’t matter it’s going to come down to three or four swing states.

It's a bit more than that, but the current polling according to 538 in the key states is :
PA: Biden +6.9
FL: Biden +4.5
WI: Biden +6.9
MI: Biden +7.7
AZ: Biden +4.6
NC: Biden +2.3
MN: Biden +9.5
NV: Biden +6.6
OH: Biden +0.7
GA: Biden +1.0

Florida's particularly important as it has a lot of electoral college votes. Even more remarkably, the last couple of polls have Texas neck and neck - Biden winning there would be like the Tories losing Kensington in 2017, just unthinkable in previous years.

Latest posts

Back