Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a hugely concerning number of people voted for him. Trump saying or believing that he's being cheated isn't the worrying thing for me, as he's self-evidently a moron. What I find troubling is that 70,000,000 Americans are ok with voting for a guy that believes it's ok to destroy democratic institutions and conventions.

I think people are concerned about toxic Marxist ideologies like Critical Race Theory that have infected the Democrat Party. Plus Joe Biden is corrupt as hell, just take a little time to research how his son crack head son Hunter was given a high paid job on a Ukrainian gas company board. At the same time the US were giving large amounts of cash aid to the Ukraine.
It’s is all out there but is covered up by the liberal mainstream media.
I can show you a video of his business partner who blew the whistle on him.

As an aside, the tears and snotters of Trump and his followers is going to be glorious, or it would be were it not for the absolute inevitability that someone is going to get hurt, because of the rhetoric of Trump and his followers in preparing for this defeat for the last several months now.

Joe Biden is no angel, but anyone who supports the antics of Donald Trump wants to have a think whether living among other humans is the thing for them.

6 posts removed.
Come on people lets not get into personal insults its not even our country we are discussing.

We were recently given the means to remove individuals members permission to post in individual threads (rather than block them from posting in a full forum) if people carry on like they did earlier (in any thread) they may find we have started to use it.

Its not something we want to do but we will not allow members to call others wankers (and other names) because their views are different to yours.

As an aside, the tears and snotters of Trump and his followers is going to be glorious, or it would be were it not for the absolute inevitability that someone is going to get hurt, because of the rhetoric of Trump and his followers in preparing for this defeat for the last several months now.

Joe Biden is no angel, but anyone who supports the antics of Donald Trump wants to have a think whether living among other humans is the thing for them.
The only reason why people have been getting hurt in the US recently is because the Democrats have been letting violence get out of hand in their cities by the likes of ANTIFA and BLM, to make it look like Trump had lost control of the country.
A lot of the angst is driven by the liberal media in the US, because they are in the Dems pocket. They have been winding up the low information public into a state of frenzy for four years.
I never liked Trump much, I don’t like people who are money obsessed, but he was never as bad as the media made him out to be with their edited sound bites and often downright lies.

The only reason why people have been getting hurt in the US recently is because the Democrats have been letting violence get out of hand in their cities by the likes of ANTIFA and BLM, to make it look like Trump had lost control of the country.
A lot of the angst is driven by the liberal media in the US, because they are in the Dems pocket. They have been winding up the low information public into a state of frenzy for four years.
I never liked Trump much, I don’t like people who are money obsessed, but he was never as bad as the media made him out to be with their edited sound bites and often downright lies.
I think theres enough footage and quotes out there of Donald Trump to form an assessment of the mans character without any need for biased media to be involved.

That his faux pas get reported on so heavily might speak to some bias, but no one has a gun to his head when he repeatedly lies, slurs and slanders others. The man is utterly toxic. Always has been even before politics. A truly repugnant individual. His removal from political influence can only ever be a good thing.

I think people are concerned about toxic Marxist ideologies like Critical Race Theory that have infected the Democrat Party. Plus Joe Biden is corrupt as hell, just take a little time to research how his son crack head son Hunter was given a high paid job on a Ukrainian gas company board. At the same time the US were giving large amounts of cash aid to the Ukraine.
It’s is all out there but is covered up by the liberal mainstream media.
I can show you a video of his business partner who blew the whistle on him.
I hope MI5 have got you on their list. (Chippy put it in the bridge Mark 2.)

Maybe now he has lost the protection of who he was, they can investigate any illegal deals he made.
I hope the best man won and it will be an improvement for the US.

I think theres enough footage and quotes out there of Donald Trump to form an assessment of the mans character without any need for biased media to be involved.

That his faux pas get reported on so heavily might speak to some bias, but no one has a gun to his head when he repeatedly lies, slurs and slanders others. The man is utterly toxic. Always has been even before politics. A truly repugnant individual. His removal from political influence can only ever be a good thing.
I am not religious but I like the succinctness of “Amen”.

I sometimes think I must be a different species! there is nothing in this picture that makes any sense to me WHATSOEVER……

ps The collegiate still has to vote Dec11th? under the constitution they can vote for whomever they like!! Democracy !? I dont think so.

1604698204454.jpg

Latest posts

Back