Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paula white is as mad as meat axe...
have you seen this other minister do the laughing? Super creepy and super rich if I'm not mistaken.

I tested it and if you click on the link it takes you right to it. Or you can copy and paste for safety in case I'm a dangerous and not-to-be-trusted-voting cheat.

Well just read through the 13 odd pages - thank you for the entertainment!
I would not want to be associated with America in any shape or form.
How anyone could vote for such an insulting narcissistic ignorant fool of a man is beyond belief. Millions starving, sea levels rising, a pandemic out of control but it matters not one jot, lets have another court case to keep us amused, and which Obama legislation can I rescind today.
The quicker he is locked up the better. Not that I have any personal views on American politics

We all know how far he will push his narrative that he won and was cheated, but I'm intrigued as to just how much support he will get from his base when things go down to the wire when he has to hand over. 70 million utter throbbers voted for him despite all the evidence pointing to his complete ineptitude in all things other than conning people. And a lot of them are armed and really, really stupid with nothing to lose.

Not that I think British people are any more intelligent, I think the last few years have laid bare the lie that we have any sort of superiority in that department :laugh8:

Even Johnson who would have been praying for a Trump victory is now calling him the previous president. You would have thought one of his advisers would have told him he is starting to look like one of the third world dictators his country always condemns.

Trump is/was dangerous but I have to admire him and those who speak their mind (right or wrong) and not pussy foot around and not giving a monkeys who they upset. To be fair it has worked in his favour a few times.

I think the trouble with him is that even he believes what he says when no one else does.

Trump is/was dangerous but I have to admire him and those who speak their mind (right or wrong) and not pussy foot around and not giving a monkeys who they upset. To be fair it has worked in his favour a few times.

I think the trouble with him is that even he believes what he says when no one else does.
Trump never started a war or bombed civilians. Biden voted to continue in Afghanistan, bomb in Syria, bomb Iugoslavia and voted for military intervention in Libya. How is Trump more dangerous more dangerous than Biden?

Trump never started a war or bombed civilians. Biden voted to continue in Afghanistan, bomb in Syria, bomb Iugoslavia and voted for military intervention in Libya. How is Trump more dangerous more dangerous than Biden?
Trump has never been a career politician. So has never had to vote for anything in his life where he could be held to account years later. All he has done in his political career is to embark on a self gratification exercise to become President of the US which remarkably he won. History will, in time, be the best judge of what he has enacted during his Presidency and the damage or benefits they have brought compared to 'starting a war' in a foreign country, and further how great a President he has ranked compared to his predecessors.

I take it your not a big fan Trummy :laugh8:

Chippy - bet yer life that I am not! I had to stop reading news articles about him as it made my blood boil. He set a new standard on how to lie and insult. Unfortunately someone closer to home seemed to use him as a role model but the election result may reign in his exuberant excesses.
Hopefully come January a more sane, less antagonistic world will prevail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chippy - bet yer life that I am not! I had to stop reading news articles about him as it made my blood boil. He set a new standard on how to lie and insult. Unfortunately someone closer to home seemed to use him as a role model but the election result may reign in his exuberant excesses.
Hopefully come January a more sane, less antagonistic world will prevail.

I thought he was a breath of fresh air when he first became president he did what he promised he would i am not surprised many of his supporters still support him (i wish our lot Labour and Tory would do the same) i am also not surprised many no longer vote for him all the fake news, twitter rubbish did him no favours.

Well just read through the 13 odd pages - thank you for the entertainment!
I would not want to be associated with America in any shape or form.
How anyone could vote for such an insulting narcissistic ignorant fool of a man is beyond belief. Millions starving, sea levels rising, a pandemic out of control but it matters not one jot, lets have another court case to keep us amused, and which Obama legislation can I rescind today.
The quicker he is locked up the better. Not that I have any personal views on American politics
Your opinions are widely shared here (77.8M and counting) in the US--except for the "not wanting to be associated with America" part. The checks to prevent exactly what has happened for four years are in place and work UNLESS you have a wildly corrupt GOP Senate "majority" (which represents 15M fewer Americans, by the way). The Senate GOP all know 45* is a psychopath but they felt they could use him and also they're afraid of what his base would do if they oppose that monster.
What I've learned is that no political system, no matter how well thought-out or well-intentioned, is safe from a large enough number of corrupt men and women.

minister do the laughing? Super creepy and super rich
F me, It beggars belief, to me anyway, how people can be sucked in by these con-artists ($300M+) Trump is proof of that, I listened to his last speech over night talking 'off the cuff' about covid, the guy is barely literate, he cant construct a sentence!! back to the brewery, cleaning cleaning cleaning…..

Latest posts

Back