Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1605371923694.png

have you seen this other minister do the laughing? Super creepy and super rich if I'm not mistaken.

I tested it and if you click on the link it takes you right to it. Or you can copy and paste for safety in case I'm a dangerous and not-to-be-trusted-voting cheat.

Him & paula white come out at the top of many Christian false teacher lists

Him & paula white come out at the top of many Christian false teacher lists
A couple of names and faces I could have done without knowing and seeing. There was this guy from long ago, kind of looked like Joker from Batman, who was fascinating to watch because he guaranteed that if you gave him money (he'd send you a swatch of fabric that was "blessed" also), you'd get loads of money, be healed, etc. in return.

Didn’t some Christian guy say
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter heaven “. Either John Lennon or Bob Dylan I think.

Trump is starting to lean on the Collegiate! Minnesota is the first to be invited to the White House 'for no reason', they dont have to vote in line with the peoples vote. This was designed to stop a despot becoming president, I fear it may have the opposite effect come early December, I hope not!! + I bet Mike Pompeo has his eye on the Oval Office……

I have a feeling the majority in the U.Ks interest in USA politics has left the building Trump has gone meaning we no longer see or worse hear him every time we switch the news on, happy days.

@Chippy_Tea I am afraid that the "out of sight, out of mind" approach leads to a sense of false security, I am keeping a close eye on CNN and other non "fake media" with a growing unease about the daily increasingly authoritarian, wannabe despotic, reality-denying and frankly unconstitutional antics coming out of the white house. If some 47% of the electorate voted from him and of those around 50% believe his narrative and of those a fair proportion are those gun-toting macho nitwits spoiling for a fight - history shows it just takes one incident to light the blue touch-paper...

Trump is a sociopath with his finger on the trigger of the worlds largest nuclear arsenal. I get my news from the 'BBC World Service' and an assortment of online resources - Its amazing how much they vary, especially to the 'regular' networks! Networks seem happy to break 'news' into convenient sound bites. 'They' criticise social media for spreading false news and lies but the networks give fake news just as much oxygen :-{ People like Trump dont just give up; its starting to get real scary….

“Democracies get the leaders they deserve”

While in some ways that may be a truism (Trumpism?) but increasingly in my near 65 years on planet Earth it would seem that here in the Anglosphere, especially since the Thatcher/Reagan era, we tend to get the political leaders that the one-percenters and their friends in the media want us to have.

Over the last 40 years this merry band of very wealthy people have re-engineered democracy to their own advantage by easily manipulating enough of the voting population not especially endowed with enough critical thinking skills, to vote against their own wellbeing. It’s a cunning plan that Baldrick could never come up with but tragic nevertheless.

@Chippy_Tea I am afraid that the "out of sight, out of mind" approach leads to a sense of false security, I am keeping a close eye on CNN and other non "fake media" with a growing unease about the daily increasingly authoritarian, wannabe despotic, reality-denying and frankly unconstitutional antics coming out of the white house. If some 47% of the electorate voted from him and of those around 50% believe his narrative and of those a fair proportion are those gun-toting macho nitwits spoiling for a fight - history shows it just takes one incident to light the blue touch-paper...

If that floats your boat fine but i don't see the point, we have no say over what goes on in the USA so can change nothing.

I think Trump cares so little for the people of the US he wouldn't care if it headed into Civil War (it is unlikely, but there is potential for a lot of civil unrest) it would give him opportunity to invoke 'special measures' to carry on as president!

Friends 'across the pond' are quite worried about the situation in a number of states.

I think Trump cares so little for the people of the US he wouldn't care if it headed into Civil War (it is unlikely, but there is potential for a lot of civil unrest) it would give him opportunity to invoke 'special measures' to carry on as president!

Friends 'across the pond' are quite worried about the situation in a number of states.
Democrates have been goading him into doing it for months by letting ANTIFA and BLM smash up their cities like Portland. In the hope that it would make Trump look like he is has lost control of the country.
He only sent in the National Guard when asked by a mayor, which I believe only happened once when things looked like they would really get out of control and voters started turning against the Democrats.
I believe the most likely cause for civil unrest is if the voter fraud changes turn out to be largely true, Trump wins another term and the usual suspects kick off.
I believe the voter fraud is bigger that the dishonest MSM are letting people believe, but not enough to keep Biden out of power.
By the way, I see dishonest MSM ie Sky News are carrying out a lot of personal attacks on Rudy Guiliani, makes me think they are worried about what will come out in the wash. Guiliani has a good track record of bringing organised crime to task, so it will be interesting to see what happens when these cases go to court.

Last edited:
You believe CNN is honest media? :laugh8::laugh8::laugh8::laugh8:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back