Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Trump cares so little for the people of the US he wouldn't care if it headed into Civil War (it is unlikely, but there is potential for a lot of civil unrest) it would give him opportunity to invoke 'special measures' to carry on as president!

The most likely cause of civil war and secession would be Biden asking Republican states to pay for the profligate spending in states like New York and California (Harris's state). California's state pension fund is dry and people are being asked to pay higher tax and because of this the middle class, the main tax base everywhere is leaving to go and live in Republican run states. California has even mulled the nutty idea of making people pay axes there for ten years after they leave. The irony is that it has led to a great wealth divide in those places run by Democrats.

Last edited:
Kids stroking his hairy legs and kids on his lap, again i ask were these two the best two people to be the next president, if that is the case America is ******.

If that floats your boat fine but i don't see the point, we have no say over what goes on in the USA so can change nothing.

True, but unfortunately have family members over there so it's a little closer to home...

Now the elections are over, the Hunter Biden thing is being reported in the USA and all round the world by the dishonest and manipulative news media.
Strange that.

I do not think any investigation into Hunter Biden has any relevance on the USA election -assuming that there is no evidence of the President Elects involvement. Tax irregularities by those that should know better seems to be very common worldwide. Will be very interesting to see the present Presidents tax returns when they are finally made public

I do not think any investigation into Hunter Biden has any relevance on the USA election -assuming that there is no evidence of the President Elects involvement. Tax irregularities by those that should know better seems to be very common worldwide. Will be very interesting to see the present Presidents tax returns when they are finally made public
Don't hold your breath waiting.

“Ten percent for the big guy”
There is loads of evidence, just the establishment don’t want to dig.
Same with the election fraud.

Now the elections are over, the Hunter Biden thing is being reported in the USA and all round the world by the dishonest and manipulative news media.
Strange that.
If I remember rightly this was mentioned during the election.

Not just ' tax offences' but money laundering and Joe bidens involvement . The entire family have been involved , There is no right to ' assume that there is no evidence of the President Elects involvement' simply because you don't want to look at it. The man's corrupt.
Turns out he had keys to the office of this Burisma scam and yet said ' he knew nothing' about his sons 'business affairs' in the so called debates. He'll be impeached for certain,
His brother, also being investigated was given, along with a nephew a lucrative housing contract in Iraq, when Joe was in charge.
The evidence of corruption came out in hearings but if you put fingers in your ears, it magically goes away.

I for one don't much care what Biden has or hasn't done i am just glad he won and with luck i will never hear the orange mans voice again or read about him in the paper as i have said many times if that was the best man for the job of president America is ******.

I for one don't much care what Biden has or hasn't done i am just glad he won and with luck i will never hear the orange mans voice again or read about him in the paper as i have said many times if that was the best man for the job of president America is ******.

The blokes just nuts

The orange man is not nuts he's evil through and through. It's those who voted for him that are nuts.

The orange man is not nuts he's evil through and through. It's those who voted for him that are nuts.
"Evil" is a funny concept, not one that I'm sure really exists. I think Trump more likely has a series of psychiatric problems that lead him to act the way he acts.

"Evil" is a funny concept, not one that I'm sure really exists. I think Trump more likely has a series of psychiatric problems that lead him to act the way he acts.

I think he was so used to getting his own way as a successful businessman he thought he could run the country in the same manner.

I think he was so used to getting his own way as a successful businessman he thought he could run the country in the same manner.
I'm not sure you can really count him as a successful business man either given the number of bankrupt companies he's been involved with. I'm sure I read a stat at some point that said he'd have made more money by taking the initial cash gift his father gave him and sticking it in the bank at standard interest rates than he's made in business.

I'm not sure you can really count him as a successful business man either given the number of bankrupt companies he's been involved with. I'm sure I read a stat at some point that said he'd have made more money by taking the initial cash gift his father gave him and sticking it in the bank at standard interest rates than he's made in business.
You read right I saw it too.

Well, Biden gave you, with Obama and Clinton the laying waste to Libya, the **** show in Syria and the droves of subsequent refugees not to mention the million or so dead.
The Orange man, turns out was the only one of the last 4 incumbents who hasn't started an overseas war ( quote from Gates, Obama sec of defense a couple of months back).
No contest for me, I'd put up with his physiognomy , as would many of Bidens victims.

Latest posts

Back