Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not vote labour just because they are supposedly the opposite of the Tory party, they need to get their act together and give us a reason to vote that isn't just because the are not conservarives
its not a question of blindly voting as you always have, I wouldn’t expect anyone to do that in a functional democracy. It’s a question of who you trust more with the NHS, social justice etc, whose interests do they have at heart? Boris and Co or Labour, even if you don’t like Starmer etc, I know who I’d prefer to be stuck in a lift with! Same goes for the US, Brazil and France, know thine enemy!

Voting for the least bad is sadly funny. Voting for the lesser of two evils. Same thing.
If your choice is two evils, you have to vote for the lesser because you're getting one evil or the other whether you vote or not and that old saying is true, "if you don't vote you have no right to complain about the elections outcome."

If your choice is two evils, you have to vote for the lesser because you're getting one evil or the other whether you vote or not and that old saying is true, "if you don't vote you have no right to complain about the elections outcome."
As a taxpayer I'm a paying customer whoever is serving me. I do have a right to complain.

It’s a question of who you trust more with the NHS, social justice etc, whose interests do they have at heart?

I wouldn't trust any of them with anything there is only one person who's interest they have at heart and that is their own.

As i said if Labour get their act together and stop all the in fighting that had plagued them for years i might vote for them if they don't i wont and that will not change whatever anyone here says.

It isn't about 'evil' it's about being dysfunctional, the Democrats wanted trump out. They got him out, but then they have stood around scratching their sorry arses wondering what to do next. Virginia has shown what they think about the Democrats. After Biden beat Trump by 10 points in the presidential election they have certainly had second thoughts about who should be leading them.

After Biden beat Trump by 10 points in the presidential election they have certainly had second thoughts about who should be leading them.

Not really. On the local level virginia in general leans more towards republicans, on the national level they had their fill of trump.

Even having sheltered myself from media, I can't get away from all that insidious, RW propaganda, of which I remain in a state of amazement that there's anyone who walks upright could believe any of it or not see through it immediately.

Not really. On the local level virginia in general leans more towards republicans, on the national level they had their fill of trump.
I would say really! Democrats in the past 15 years has won office 6 times as against Republican 3 times. Presidential elections Virginia has voted Democrat since 2008.
When the front man is just a bumbling buffoon, who finds difficulty in putting a sentence together. Then voters are going to switch allegiances.

That pathetic traitor had to have his mommy speak for him on TV to be fed organic food because her poor, little boy was or would get a tummy ache. I'm not kidding. It happened.
If we are talking pathetic, honestly, how pathetic is the president of the USA? I am a conservative voter but wouldn't endorse Trump. But to put up a candidate who should be in a retirement home or a home for the ill at ease doesn't show any credibility to the voting public of the USA. I would just like to inform the American voting public Joan of Arc IS NOT Noahs wife.

If we are talking pathetic, honestly, how pathetic is the president of the USA? I am a conservative voter but wouldn't endorse Trump. But to put up a candidate who should be in a retirement home or a home for the ill at ease doesn't show any credibility to the voting public of the USA. I would just like to inform the American voting public Joan of Arc IS NOT Noahs wife.
Interesting article about what’s gone/going wrong for the Biden administration in New Yorker:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/how-the-democrats-lost-virginia

I think the utter idiot in the bull horn outfit during the capitol hill riots just about sums it all up,

Couldn't disagree more.

He is the comedy turn that encourages us all to say, oh look at them, its just a bunch of idiot hippies and Joe Six-pack with his trucks. "Don't worry, people; nothing much to see here"

But is was much more than that. Lets not forget that Jan 6th was planned with the active collusion of Republican law-makers, and, of course, the disgraced Former Guy himself.

Back