Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
entertheflagon to be honest i don't much care about U.K politics so have just about zero interest in American politics unless it effects me, i will stick to what i said in quote A and i have slightly edited what i said in quote B.

A -
I for one don't much care what Biden has or hasn't done i am just glad he won and with luck i will never hear the orange mans voice again or read about him in the paper

B -
As i have said many times if they were the best men for the job of president America is ******.

Last edited:
The Orange man, turns out was the only one of the last 4 incumbents who hasn't started an overseas war ( quote from Gates, Obama sec of defense a couple of months back).

Maybe the opportunity never arose, i doubt Big Don would shy away from a fight.

Maybe the opportunity never arose, i doubt Big Don would shy away from a fight.
As long as someone else is doing the fighting, you know, the suckers and losers who serve their country.
And he's been to busy sucking high teat of the world's dictators.

Well, Biden gave you, with Obama and Clinton the laying waste to Libya, the **** show in Syria and the droves of subsequent refugees not to mention the million or so dead.
The Orange man, turns out was the only one of the last 4 incumbents who hasn't started an overseas war ( quote from Gates, Obama sec of defense a couple of months back).
No contest for me, I'd put up with his physiognomy , as would many of Bidens victims.
Trump didn’t need an overseas war. He’s created enough domestic division & conflict to keep the NRA happy.

Trump didn’t need an overseas war. He’s created enough domestic division & conflict to keep the NRA happy.
People divide themselves so blaming Trump for everything including the weather will never address the problem. He was elected because he was not the usual political crook, warmonger and people wanted their kids back from Syria, Afghanistan etc. and knew the political elite both Dem and Republican couldn't be trusted.
Worth remembering he ran as an independent and was only adopted by Republicans late in the day.
Domestic division, whatever that is was already there.

Worth remembering he ran as an independent and was only adopted by Republicans late in the day.
are you sure? In 2015 he pledged not to run as an independent if he lost the Republican nomination. For a time he was a registered Democrat

are you sure? In 2015 he pledged not to run as an independent if he lost the Republican nomination. For a time he was a registered Democrat
~Yes, in essence, it was not till into his campaign he was finally endorsed by the Bush lot I seem to remember, he was an independent around the 2012 election I but also looked to run for the Reform party about 2000. I don't know when he had Dem membership, much earlier. I think he's always been an independent in his mind and been back stabbed by the Republicans as much as the Dems.
Being an outsider was probably why he won.

Trump was a strutting Mussolini with the mind of a bullying child. Good riddance.
In his place a sad crook in hock to China and who had a hand in more damage to Libya than Mussolini and can barely walk, let alone strut. and will be impeached for the corruption he denied at the debates but now it's known ,the family has been under investigation for 2 years.
it is clear he was lying again.
I think Ukraine still have a warrant for old Joe.
A strutting Mussolini who got the country out of the war cycle in the Mid East and got Israelis and about 4 Arab states starting diplomatic relations will suit many.

In his place a sad crook in hock to China and who had a hand in more damage to Libya than Mussolini and can barely walk, let alone strut. and will be impeached for the corruption he denied at the debates but now it's known ,the family has been under investigation for 2 years.
it is clear he was lying again.
I think Ukraine still have a warrant for old Joe.
A strutting Mussolini who got the country out of the war cycle in the Mid East and got Israelis and about 4 Arab states starting diplomatic relations will suit many.
Very sad what a mess the US is in .

Same qualifications required to be a politician as a real estate agent, a big fat zero... (the additional .s are for a lingering emphasis )

Neither Biden nor Harris were electable on their own. Matching them up though guaranteed a larger percentage of black (even though Harris isn't truly black) and women voters for the pair.

I think there is getting to be a lot of buyer's remorse over this past election. Biden has only one oar in the water and Harris is in way, way over her head. God forbid something happens and she has to take over for Joe. Harris as Commander in Chief? I don't think so.

Biden's handlers don't even let him take questions from reporters unless they give him a list of who he can talk to.

Latest posts

Back