Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harris is turning out to be a fizzer as well.

It was said by many he was put in place to leave the door open for Harris when he eventually and hopefully soon steps down, she couldn't make a bigger pigs ear of it than him surely.

It was said by many Conservatives for smearing purposes. I don't follow politics anymore and am out of the loop now which I'm happy about; however, I was aware when the info you mentioned above came about and it came directly from RW/far RW conservatives.

I don't know much about American politics but i did say at the time if Trump, Clinton and Biden are the best people of all Americans that could have done it its a bit of a worry.

Trump, Clinton and Biden are the best people of all Americans that could have done it its a bit of a worry.
One hundred percent agree. If there has been an instance in our entire history where the legitimate, best person for the job of US president got it, I would be very amazed.
It's depressing to think that money and vested interest supersedes what's best for the country.
I definitely don't place myself very high on the "politically knowledgeable scale."
I dove into politics out of concern for the country in '16, learned a lot, learned that things repeat and repeat and that our system hasn't changed a lot in decades (maybe a little more severe the past cycle). The whole thing is a depressing black hole that was sucking the life out of me.
For my well being, I had to cut all connections to news. My wife, who's not affected the same way, lets me know what's necessary.

When you look at the politicians out Society (or, indeed, interlinked western democracies) elects, do you ever think "what is wrong with our Society" rather than merely "what is wrong with the politicians"?

I guess we have to hope the harmless buffoon keeps going, else USA gets its first ever communist president. God Bless America, and all that stuff.

Clinton and Biden may be deeply flawed, but they cannot be categorised with Trump, who is no more than a cheap, self-obsessed grifter. Biden won't solve all America's ills, but he has at least taken some purposeful steps towards sanity, not least by putting a few grown-ups in important positions previously held by Trump lackeys.

As I saw someone point out, the rubes who believed Trump on the campaign trail when he boasted that he was so rich that he couldn't be 'bought' by the 'elites', are the same rubes who are now responding to his begging letters by sending him the 50 bucks they can ill afford.

Even there in the UK? I see Russian propaganda has made an impact.
It is well documented and proven by the US government that Russia is the source of that propaganda campaign against Biden, questioning his health, mental fitness, etc.
Sadly, the 45th US president, easy prey for propaganda, made Russia and Putin just about as happy as can be by his response--helped forward proven Russian propaganda and throwing confusion into the US.
The same thing occurred with Hillary Clinton--proven, Russian propaganda. She was arguably one of the most qualified people ever to run for president. In any case, a single person doesn't run a country and never could.
As I said earlier, I've gone total blackout on politics and news and it's been that way for a while but I still have a hard time sitting by and watching a smear campaign by Russia be repeated as if it were the truth.

Even there in the UK? I see Russian propaganda has made an impact.
It is well documented and proven by the US government that Russia is the source of that propaganda campaign against Biden, questioning his health, mental fitness, etc.
Sadly, the 45th US president, easy prey for propaganda, made Russia and Putin just about as happy as can be by his response--helped forward proven Russian propaganda and throwing confusion into the US.
The same thing occurred with Hillary Clinton--proven, Russian propaganda. She was arguably one of the most qualified people ever to run for president. In any case, a single person doesn't run a country and never could.
As I said earlier, I've gone total blackout on politics and news and it's been that way for a while but I still have a hard time sitting by and watching a smear campaign by Russia be repeated as if it were the truth.
It's quite interesting David, I'm a big mma fan so I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast a fair bit (some of his guests are quite good/some not so) but one of the things he has been consistently banging the drum on is Bidens mental health and the fact that he is in no condition to run the country, this is the biggest podcast on the planet, I do sometimes wonder about Mr Rogan and what his objectives are or where he gets his information from. I too don't really follow the news and these days you really do have to be careful about what you are reading, it's a shame you can't just trust the "news" anymore and you have to fact check everything.

“Americans” Didn’t pick them.
They are presented to us as a fait accompli, and we must choose.
Like being allowed to pick the least painful sex toy: we will be screwed, but we get the illusion of choice.

When you look at the politicians out Society (or, indeed, interlinked western democracies) elects, do you ever think "what is wrong with our Society" rather than merely "what is wrong with the politicians"?

I guess we have to hope the harmless buffoon keeps going, else USA gets its first ever communist president. God Bless America, and all that stuff.
Sorry, where did that reference come from ?
A communist in the upper echelons of the USA political system?
Genuinely not heard that one before.
Is there any genuine checkable proof of that?
She kept that well hidden.
Unless by, "communist" are you either joking or merely suggesting that some people in the USA think anyone even slightly left of Hitler, Mussolini, Franco etc must be by definition a communist?
Well, by GOP, MAGA, Proud Boys and all true Patriots etc. standards anyway.
Perhaps the House of unAmerican Activities needs to be reconstituted and take a look at her.
Mccarthy'ism revived.
As should Witch hunts - has Harris proved she isn't one of those as well?
If not, then she could be - she should be put to the test for that too.
Where's that ducking stool?
After all, she is female and somewhat black - what more proof is needed?
Time is of the essence, what with Halloween fast approaching.
Surely a real and present danger for USA democracy looming.
What have Qanon to say about her, that should be sound and reliable enough to decide on her suitability to take over the reins if Joe Biden is no longer unavailabe, shouldn't it?

One thing is for sure,Trump loosing the election blew a BIG hole in the British governments post brexit plans.
Boris and Co, were banking on a good US trade deal.

de Pfeffel has a similar personality cult to Trump, no matter his ineptitude or corruption people still vote for him and think his way is the right way. Extraordinary when you actually pick it all apart. A man who managed, through his own ineptitude, to kill more British citizens than Hitler did in WW2 will probably win the next general election. Staggering how thick a large proportion of the British population is, but that is where we are at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back