Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst never been personally convinced by Biden, but when the question is asked "why did so many vote for him?"... really???? does this really need explaining??

de Pfeffel has a similar personality cult to Trump, no matter his ineptitude or corruption people still vote for him and think his way is the right way. Extraordinary when you actually pick it all apart. A man who managed, through his own ineptitude, to kill more British citizens than Hitler did in WW2 will probably win the next general election. Staggering how thick a large proportion of the British population is, but that is where we are at.

Feels like it will be a generation before this lot are out. Something really fresh is going to have to come along.

I think you are right Rich.
I am a labour voter but I heard nothing from the new leader that would make me vote for them I will never vote Tory so until either Labour get their **** into gear and give us something we can vote for or a proper alternative to the main two comes along I won't be voting.

de Pfeffel has a similar personality cult to Trump, no matter his ineptitude or corruption people still vote for him and think his way is the right way. Extraordinary when you actually pick it all apart. A man who managed, through his own ineptitude, to kill more British citizens than Hitler did in WW2 will probably win the next general election. Staggering how thick a large proportion of the British population is, but that is where we are at.
Thanks for that snippet of detail @Hanglow.
I could not believe I had missed that Mr Whiff waff man, our esteemed incompetent Prime Minister's real name, could equally be said to be Alexander de Pfeffel.
How did I miss that?!

I think you are right Rich.
I am a labour voter but I heard nothing from the new leader that would make me vote for them I will never vote Tory so until either Labour get their **** into gear and give us something we can vote for or a proper alternative to the main two comes along I won't be voting.
Oh give him some support and credit. He needs it. @Chippy_Tea.
After Momentum's efforts, he's having to redo on his own the job to make Labour an electable proposition that the Blair/Brown pair did together to rein in Militant tendancy.

I have no problem with Johnson as PM
Its the personality cult that surrounds him.
I struggle with.

Its parallel to Nazi Germany is indeed frightening,I have been studying Hitlers rise to power and the similarities in thinking amongst sections of the public who support him is horrible.
Even though Boris himself may or may not hold those opinions.

Last edited:
Even there in the UK? I see Russian propaganda has made an impact.
It is well documented and proven by the US government that Russia is the source of that propaganda campaign against Biden, questioning his health, mental fitness, etc.

Does it take Russian bloggers to question Biden's health and mental fitness? Rather, why weren't these obvious debilitations brought to light in the mainstream press before the election?

The same thing occurred with Hillary Clinton--proven, Russian propaganda. She was arguably one of the most qualified people ever to run for president. In any case, a single person doesn't run a country and never could.
She was in poor heath at the time of the 2016 election. She also bungled several foreignpolict issues up to losing embassy staff in Lybia.

There was plenty in the 'mainstream media' about Biden's age and health. He was on the TV every day, it's not like he was hiding away. Plenty of opportunity for Americans to make their minds up on the issue, it seems to me. You seem to be implying that the issue was somehow hidden from the public at the time. That is ridiculous. Tucker Carlson was banging on about Biden (and his son) on a daily basis.

Likewise, of course,there was speculation about Trump's health and mental faculties

President Biden was a product of the previous, twice-impeached, criminal US president. A candidate as middle-of-the-road as possible was needed to ensure there would be no splintering of votes. In another situation, President Biden may not have gotten his run at the WH.
It was imperative that the former be ousted and nothing left to chance. And it worked.

President Biden was a product of the previous, twice-impeached, criminal US president. A candidate as middle-of-the-road as possible was needed to ensure there would be no splintering of votes. In another situation, President Biden may not have gotten his run at the WH.
It was imperative that the former be ousted and nothing left to chance. And it worked.

A horrid 4 years indeed. We are in a world where Republicans are not Republicans. Abe is rolling over in his grave! I'm a conservative and you couldn't pay me to vote for that so called Republican!

As a British person you guys get the best politicians money can buy. Wait we have a Tory party just the same. Shame on both of us.

Does it take Russian bloggers to question Biden's health and mental fitness? Rather, why weren't these obvious debilitations brought to light in the mainstream press before the election?
Hello person, so far off every mark that nobody would know how to respond!
She was in poor heath at the time of the 2016 election. She also bungled several foreign policy issues up to losing embassy staff in Lybia.
Hello person, so utterly misinformed that no reasonable/sane person would want to or know how to respond!
I blocked you some time back. I thought, at that time, that I might have been hasty, made a mistake, been in a foul mood. I will say, I'm glad you confirmed my decision.
I only clicked on the "view ignored content" because I was intrigued by a member's response to something I couldn't see.
You should stick with FOX.
Again, thank you.
Edit: It would serve you well, in the future, not to contact me in any way, shape or form. I promise to do the same.

Last edited:
Biden has got to be the biggest source of embarrassment bar none of the US presidents. I think there must be a lot of folk in the institutions for the ill at ease who cast their votes Biden's way. Is this the best the Democrats have got?

Biden has got to be the biggest source of embarrassment bar none of the US presidents. I think there must be a lot of folk in the institutions for the ill at ease who cast their votes Biden's way. Is this the best the Democrats have got?

This video is made by a group that was raising money to re-elect Trump. Hardly un-biased

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    271.2 KB · Views: 76
The way the Biden administration is going, and the huge fall in popularity of Slidin Biden, Trump just has to sit back and wait. Biden his time.

Last edited:
We are truly living in a 'post-truth' era, and Trump bears much of the responsibility for this.

There are 139 members of Congress who deny that humans contribute to climate change. they are all Republicans:

<<These climate deniers comprise 52 percent of House Republicans; 60 percent of Senate Republicans; and more than one-quarter of the total number of elected officials in Congress. Furthermore, despite the decline in total overall deniers in Congress, a new concerning trend has emerged: Of the 69 freshmen representatives and senators elected to their respective offices in 2020, one-third deny the science of climate change, including 20 new House Republicans and three-of-four new Republican senators. Of note, no currently serving Democratic or independent elected officials have engaged in explicit climate denial by this analysis’ definition.>>

The GOP now is just a tool for the Trumpists.

Then there's Manchin and Sinema, who are just in the pocket of Big Coal/Big Oil.

Latest posts

Back