Twitter.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like its going to go downhill fast if he gets his way -
"He also called for a series of changes from relaxing its content restrictions to eradicating fake accounts"

Will the orange man return?

The board of Twitter has agreed to a $44bn (£34.5bn) takeover offer from the billionaire Elon Musk.
Mr Musk, who made the shock bid less than two weeks ago, said Twitter had "tremendous potential" that he would unlock.
He also called for a series of changes from relaxing its content restrictions to eradicating fake accounts.
The firm initially rebuffed Mr Musk's bid, but it will now ask shareholders to vote to approve the deal.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61222470

Have I Got News For You
‘Twitter won’t become biased towards Elon Musk after buyout’, insist sources close to the multi-talented, handsome genius.

Last edited:
So you get an idea and you make a ****-load of money from it. That is the qualification that any billionaire has. How does that qualify them to make any other decision?
Yeah, I know, it doesn't. It's frightening that having enough money allows an ordinary person to decide for everyone.

I'm on Faceache but I never bothered with Twitter.

I went off Musk when he made that disparaging remark about an English diver who was one of the ones who rescued some kids out of a cave.

I go on twitter, mostly for pet rat pictures, including ours and police related stories. I'm totally anonymous and neither wind people up, well not too much, or get into arguments myself. I have no problem with someone spending their own money buying what they want - I'm buying a new CD player tomorrow. OK, it's £400 not £40 billion but the same principle applies. I've earned the money and I'm buying something that will bring me pleasure. If I find Twitter changes to my disliking then I will log out and go my merry way - I would miss the cute rat pictures (and the several streams dedicated to pictures of Debbie Harry, but that's another story)

I like Musk. I believe he doesn't get on with Trump so may get him banned. I only 'view' Twitter, about 2 dozen accounts liked to crypto. If he was able to get rid of the bots then it would be a massive improvement

Latest posts

Back