Ubidots variable resolution

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

emerson909

Reaction score
Anybody else noticed a change in their ubidots plots? I have SG as a calculated variable but it has recently started to only plot to 2 decimal places, it used to show a smooth curve but now just shows step changes as below. Can't work out why it is doing it, any ideas?

ubi.png

Henders

Reaction score
I believe I had this. The decimal places setting is in the account settings. Took me a while to find that as that setting overrides everything else :).

Hanglow

Landlord.
Reaction score
Yeah mine changed last time too. I changed the graph to report the tilt itself so I could at least see an accurate graphical change in gravity. couldn't for the life of me get it to change the decimal places for it in the widgets themselves. But I can see now as Henders mentions there is a preference in the Account settings for it

emerson909

Reaction score
I believe I had this. The decimal places setting is in the account settings. Took me a while to find that as that setting overrides everything else :).

Yeah that has sorted it, what a strange place for the setting, I wouldn't have found that in a million years! Thanks athumb..