UK C02 Suppliers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original poster HoppyBrewerUK

Hey guys i found this company based in Newport South Wales. They charge £15.99 per bottle and that is it. I just spoke with them on the telephone and they said as long as the bottle is returned that is all you pay.

So when your existing bottle is empty simply take it back and pay another £15.99 for another one!

I asked them what the catch is and they said there is none. They supply alot a bars etc in this area.

http://alesdistribution.com/gas-misc-su ... d_170.html :cheers:

Original poster hairybiker

Just got a quote from AirProducts in Kelso
Quote:
X10 Cylinder (7.2kg) - £32.73 plus 32p per day rental plus £17.95 collection fee. Also would need to set up an account and pay by DD.

So not to bad on the actual Gas, but 32p per DAY! £6.month rental :wha:

So hunt continues. I know there is the place in Edinburgh that will supply for £75 no rental but I don't have that much money spare.

Original poster dandan

For anyone who lives in Lancashire/Yorkshire around the Skipton/Burnley/Keighley area!

Naylors Brewery in Crosshills now do S30 Co2 exchanges in their brewery shop along with some homebrew supplies and their own bottled beer along with lots of other bottled beer.

They are also supplying draught beer to drink on the premises, or to take home in volumes from 2 pints, 2.5litres, 5litres, 10litres and 20 litres, and also casks of beer, 9 gallon and 18 gallon (with or without handpump)

Makes it easier for me than driving to Leyland/Brighouse.

http://www.naylorsbrewery.com

Naylor’s Brewery
Midland Mills
Station Road
Crosshills
West Yorkshire
BD20 7DT

Edit to add website and address

Original poster Cumbrian Brewer

I struggle with the little home brew CO2 bottle for a while with the cornys I still dont know how to use properly :? but found a great supplier of pub gas bottles in cumbria, It cost me just over £20 for the first 6 months rent and the gas inside then after this i just pay to fill it just over £10 and £1.30 per month for the bottle.

the company is called Solway heaters and they deliver FOC when you need a refil as they do the pubs in my area every 2 weeks

Solway Heaters LTD
Solway Rd
Clay Flatts
Workington
CA14 3AY

01900, 66888

No number missing from the phone number by the way

Hope this will help some one else, They deliver all over Cumbria.

Total Product Supplies Ltd. / Chickengear (they run both businesses from the same unit)
Unit 16J Chalwyn Ind.Est.
Old Wareham Road,
Parkstone,
Poole,
Dorset,
BH20 4PE

(01202) 722606.

Cost me £25 for a full 20lb co2 cylinder with no rental. Forgot to ask how much to exchange the empty for a full one, and as its a 20lb cylinder, I doubt I will be needing to exchange it for a full one any time soon.

Grosvenor Drinks Gasses
Purbrook Road
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV1 2EJ

Telephone: 01902 456 020

The address is Purbrook road but that's on an industrial estate and is quite difficult to find however easy access is from Sutherland Avenue - it's right opposite Monmore Green Stadium.

£15 for a 6.3Kg gas bottle (Plus £15 initial deposit if you haven't got one to return)

They are perfectly happy to supply for homebrewing but won't deliver just one cylinder.

Cheers

Chris

The Calor Gas Centre
Westfield Road
Slyfield Industrial Estate
Guildford
GU1 1RR

Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01483 300410

£17.50 for a standard pub-size cylinder of CO2. No deposit needed. Prices correct as of 7/7/12.

Simon

Mixed and co2 gases

Tel: 01845 522109:  Fax: 01845 526275: email: [email protected]
Woodland House, Johnson Way, Thirsk Industrial Park,
York Road, Thirsk, North Yorkshire YO7 3TE
VAT no. 613043586

Does anyone know where to get CO2 cylinders refilled in either London/Essex? I'm stumped..!

Chris_1984 said:
bump

Does anyone know where to get CO2 cylinders refilled in either London/Essex? I'm stumped..!

Sorry, not personally however I get my CO2 from a bar supplies place near me. I just take a cylinder and they exchange it for £7.50.

It might be work you phoning this place and asking whether they do CO2 cylinders :thumb:

Edwards Beers
Unit 5 Grovebury Road
Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire LU7 4SH

10 KILO Bottle £16.25 £12 deposit (returned when bottle handed back) +Vat £5.56

Total £33.90

Back