Ukraine: Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm 75" well you knew that when you put your hat into the ring you cannot use it as an excuse.

The guy scares me.

Problem is that I’ve known some people (especially Italians) who manage to talk with their whole body; and two of them discussing something as mundane as the weather, can sound like they are intent on murdering each other!

On the other hand, if the man is terminally ill, then “Oh dear! What a shame! Never mind.” springs to mind!clapa
:hat:

Would have to compare to old footage. I don't really doubt he's ill, but just looking at the video and attempting to be subjective.
I also pretended that if that were a healthy twenty-year-old, it just looks like nervousness. The repetitive foot motion was the oddest for me.

I helped pick up four Ukrainian refugees from Stanstead last week. A woman of about 35 and her two children age 1 and 4 and a cousin, also about 35.
The woman with the children had lived in Luhansk but had lost everything in the fighting between between Ukrainians and Russian separatists several years ago. She moved west to Bucha just north of Kiev. We all know what the Russians did there. She subsequently fled to Kiev and then to Lviv, Warsaw and finally to London. Her and her children's worldly positions were all crammed into two suitcases.
She was so happy to be in the UK where her children could be safe at last. They are lovely people who have done nothing to deserve what they have been through.
Meeting these people just brings home how evil Putin and his regime is.

1653852811401.png

Uproar about the Ukraine war and rightly so, why is it not the same for Palestine or Yemen. Pictures of children getting murdered in Gaza.
What has been the response from the UK government

Still early days although our MSM do not seem to want to report much on it but it would appear that Ukraines counter offensive in Kharkiv which was a surprise has gone so far at lightning pace. Whilst the counter offensive for Kherson region drew forces southernly spreading them thin. I think the idea is that they could potentially cut off supplies to them creating some sort of seige.

Will be interesting on how the nest few days - weeks unfold but it would appear the Russians have taken a serious blow these past few days and are in a rout in some areas

Still early days although our MSM do not seem to want to report much on it but it would appear that Ukraines counter offensive in Kharkiv which was a surprise has gone so far at lightning pace. Whilst the counter offensive for Kherson region drew forces southernly spreading them thin. I think the idea is that they could potentially cut off supplies to them creating some sort of seige.

Will be interesting on how the nest few days - weeks unfold but it would appear the Russians have taken a serious blow these past few days and are in a rout in some areas
Where do you get your information, seems like a complete media black out. Similar to what's going on in Israel and Yemen very little reported in the MSM. I seen a post last week saying that they have more footage of WW2 than they do of the Ukraine war.
I wonder why 🤨

To be honest I get it from other people, these however seem to give an good accurate acocunts of whats going on.. there are a few more i can put up later

https://twitter.com/wartranslatedhttps://twitter.com/MarkHertling

There are some reddit channels too with a lot of video footage but some / a lot can be pretty grim viewing.

offical jounralism is not on the front lines of the counter offensive but reports are coming back on both sides of the war.

When you hear things initially you take them with a pinch of salt but when reports from loads of wources fly up left right and centre and the russians themselves conceeding cities..

The past 48-72 hours have been some dramatic changes it would appear

Latest posts

Back