Under work surface kegerator / keezer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pottsworth

Regular.
Reaction score
ive been searching for either a fridge or chest freezer to turn into a kegerator, but a, struggling to find one the right size.

It has to go into a standard width (60cm wide) space, and I want to fit 2 corny kegs in, but everything I've found so far has too big a "step", so kegs don't fit below it, and are too tall to go on top. Unfortunately I don't have space to add a collar on top.

Has anyone found a good make / model of fridge of chest freezer that would for into a standard space and still take 2 cornys?

I have a Hotpoint Future RLA 36 and this will accommodate 2 19l corny kegs. I have bothe the slightly shorter dumpy corny and ones that are narrower but taller, both fit.
If drilling holes in the side be careful as although the cooling coils are in the back they do run wires across the sides.
If you have the taller ones then you may find these useful as they don't stick up as much as the normal disconnects, they have them for gas and liquid
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/product/stainless-ball-lock-disconnect-gas/

Thanks for that, shame they're £200!

HAs anyone else found one the right size? I was hoping there might be something around the £100 mark that would work.

Latest posts

Back