Reaction score
Not a Windows thing - I'm on my android mobile. Samsung internet browser

Last edited:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its normal for me on my windows PC with Chrome, and the same on Android phone which I am using to send this, the only thing I can suggest is try logging out them back in and if that fails clear you cashe

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If members could tell us if they have followed the instructions below and are still having the same issue it will help the technical team, thanks -

Its normal for me on my windows PC with Chrome, and the same on Android phone which I am using to send this, the only thing I can suggest is try logging out them back in and if that fails clear you cashe

cushyno

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What fixed it for me is to dismiss the LoveBrewing advert above the forum listing. Click the small cross on the box and fonts are restored to normal size. 👍

DocAnna

Scottish Brewster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope still a problem after a cache clearance. Same issue on Safari and Chrome, Mac OS 11.3.1

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you tried -

What fixed it for me is to dismiss the LoveBrewing advert above the forum listing. Click the small cross on the box and fonts are restored to normal size

trummy

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was in consideration of my old age eyesight! Thought someone was being kind and considerate!
(still large)

DocAnna

Scottish Brewster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you tried -

What fixed it for me is to dismiss the LoveBrewing advert above the forum listing. Click the small cross on the box and fonts are restored to normal size
Thank you, all fixed after dismissing the banner ☺. I had wondered if it was a 'feature' that had been turned on but I do prefer it with the text looking the same size as it posts as.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If members could try logging out then back in and if that fails clear browser cashe it will help the technical team, thanks -

EDIT 14:55 -
@cushyno has come up with this fix -

Last edited: