UP GRADING FROM CO2 HAND CANISTER TO PERMANENT GAUGED PRESSURE BOTTLE.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivanvasey

Reaction score
Hi guys i really like and enjoy brewing and the taste of my home brew, as well as family and friends,so i'm just asking for info.
I think its possible to reuse my plastic pressure barrels and fit regulators to the pin valves but i'm struggling to find a way of converting ,can you buy converter for the pin valve to the regulator and have one large gas canister or will i have to make one , i will put float valves in the barrels and pipe directly from the tap, i'm asking as i'm thinking of moving up a notch as to speak, i am thinking of storing 2 or 3 barrels in an up wright chiller fridge,and piping from there, taps on a make shift bar ,to start with .Then after tweaking and ironing out problems move it to my shed that will be built,not just for beer storage but other essentials ,like gardening stuff chairs etc 😂😂 ,any advice would be grateful on valves, lay outs, etc.
I am currently drinking a Mexican Cerveza at ABV 6.5% and currently have a Standard Bitter ABV 5% ready to drink in a week or so and a close match Newcastle Brown Ale match (northern start highland heavy) ABV 5.9% approx brewing at the min ,i usually have a barrel or two always ready to drink as it a lot cheaper than the pub and tastes better.
Happy brewing stay safe in these hard times.

Latest posts

Back