• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used Corny Kegs for Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on :thumbsup:

Do you want it delivered or will you collect? and how do you prefer to pay please?
I can collect we're only 30 minutes away. I'll pay cash . When's convenient for a pickup, not after dark please. If that's ok message me your address and postcode.

I've got a couple of kegs now with posts that wont screw on to the keg because the "right" post has been screwed on to one of the other kegs (when mixing them up it's possible to screw the wrong post onto the wrong keg, but the orphaned post won't then screw on to the other keg - that has taken me years to figure out and will probably take many more months to put right 'cos I've got live kegs fitted with the wrong posts 🤬 ).

yep - I'm starting to learn this the hard way recently myself aheadbutt

I still have more left for anyone else interested.

Just to note also, this is not a commercial venture for me, I am selling some of the batch I purchased.

I will make a donation to the forum as I appreciate the access to this marketplace and I also have experience running forums so I understand what is involved in terms of time and money.

@DavidT at they in really good condition would you say? No dents n stuff, and do you think they'd arrive that way in the post! Cheers.

@DavidT at they in really good condition would you say? No dents n stuff, and do you think they'd arrive that way in the post! Cheers.

Hi there, Yes, I would say they are good, no repairs that I can see and not dented or scratched. The photos I posted are representative of all of them. I'm happy to get out out and do a FaceTime - or some other - video call with you, then mark that keg for you.

If I sell a few down south, I will deliver them myself. I already have one ordered and much prefer not to trust a carrier if possible👍

I'm down south and would love one if possible. You can never have too many cornies, right! I'll send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back