Valentine's Day Shiraz

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghillie

Landlord.
Reaction score
Had a few beers tonight whilst making a beef Wellington, then got fired into a nice bottle of red. It's been a while!

I love red wine, absolutely love it. Would really like to make some (no kits) but obviously the price of grapes here makes it ridiculous in terms of a "from scratch" perspective.

So, turbo wine? Sounds appealing, affordable and attainable. Good results guys or just okay ones?

Now I'll cut to the chase... Would someone be so kind as to send me bottle of turbo red to try? I really want to taste something that's really nice to convince me to have a crack at it. Of course, I can return the favour with beersacheers.

Never made a decent turbo red .
Made an ok Beaujolais ish one , but they are long gone !!

Got a few blackberry wines still sitting but not ready until autumn !

The word turbo is usually accisiated here with cider not wine, it's diffict to make a decent red wine from store bought juice though many have tried there is a powder you can buy online and there is a thread about it here somewhere but I think you will end up buying a kit if you like a decent bottle of red.

Latest posts

Back